1.3 Pushie much?

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I wasn't surprised that Edward left because of some stupid human

I wasn't surprised that Edward left because of some stupid human. Esme was upset as well as Alice. I rolled my eyes as Alice talked about Bella. "Alice, why are you trying to push her on us?" I asked as Rosalie nodded her head in agreement with me.

"I'm not trying to push her on anyone!" Alice says as she tries to act all innocent. I growl at her.

"Yes! You are! She will be perfect as one of us... She will bring our family closer together. And blah blah blah!" Rosalie says as I glare at Alice.

"Did you ever stop and think about Jasper and what he will go through because of her? Or do you not care as long as you get your way?" I ask as Alice looks shocked and a little ashamed.

"Or the fact that not all of us want to be around her... She doesn't belong in this life and you know that! But don't care! Or you don't care about us!" Rosalie says as I nod my head in agreement with her.

"Stop ganging up on her!" Esme says as Rosalie and I look at her like she is crazy. "She is just excited for the possibility of a new friend." She says as me and Rosalie look at her like she is crazy.

"You can't be serious about letting her befriend a human? You know what will happen to us! If she ever finds out what we are!" Rosalie says/asks as I just shake my head at Esme.

"And when the Volturi come... Me and Rose will point at you and say Esme said she could so they will take it out on you and not the rest of us!" I say as Esme looks at me shocked. I walk away to see Carlisle and he looks shocked. "You need to talk to your mate about putting the rest of us in danger! Before we are all killed! Because of some stupid human!" I say as I walk out of the house and head out to hunt.

It wasn't long before Rosalie and Emmett joined me. "You know you two need to be a little more understanding about all this. I mean no one has done anything and you two are just jumping at everyone." Emmett says as I scoff and Rosalie growls at him.

"Are you taking their side on this? You do remember what will happen to us if the Volturi finds out that a human knows about us? What they will do to us? To Madalynn!" Rosalie says a hint of something else in her voice as I just glare at him. He looks only at Rosalie and sighs.

"That is not what I am saying! I am just saying let's see what happens" He says as I take off to hunt. Tired of everyone telling me what to do all the time. I was almost to Canada when I saw two vampires.

"Ok, let's go over them again!" The tall guy says as I glare at them.

"Carlisle and his mate Esme don't have any power. Edward is the mind reader. Then there is Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and Madalynn." The blonde one says as I watch from a tree. I feel this pull to him but I don't know who he is and why he is talking about us. I want to follow when my brother puts his hand over my mouth.

"We need to get you out of here!" He says as he grabs my hand and we take off running.

"Carlisle and his mate don't have any power. Edward is the mind reader. Then there is Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and Madalynn." I say to Felix as He nods his head. "Now I don't know if the last five have any powers. Just that Emmett and Madalynn are brother and sister turned a few years apart from each other." I say as Felix nods his head at me again. I stop and look around as I feel like we are being watched.

"Demetri, what is it?" Felix asks as I continue to look around, but don't see anything.

"Nothing... I just... Never mind!" I say as we continue to talk. We were only about 30 miles away from the Cullens house when they were standing in front of us. I smiled as one of them was missing. "You are missing a family member!" I say as one of them growls.

"You must be Emmett. Is it your mate or your sister missing?" Felix asks as I smile at him.

"Madalynn's hunting has been for a few hours now." Carlisle says as I frown at him.

"We are looking for a vampire that has the power to copy another's power." Felix says as they all look shocked at us. I wasn't sure if it was real or fake.

"As far as we know we are the only ones in this area and none of us have that power!" Carlisle says, Felix and I look at each other and nod our heads. Carlisle has never lied to us so we will take his word on the matter. Until he starts to lie to us.

"Thank you Carlisle." Felix says as I smile again.

"Next time please make sure all members are here!" I say as Carlisle nods his head at me. As we walked off I could feel this pull wanting me to go and check the woods not far from us.

"Are you ok?" Felix asks as I stare out into the woods.

"Yeah! I am fine... Just this weird feeling I am getting." I say before I start to run. I want to get home and back to my toys. It felt like it took forever to get back home and before I could go and look for Hiedi, I had to go and see the masters and let them know that we didn't find anything. I walk behind Felix as he enters the throne room. I wait for Felix to show Master Aro what he found. Master Aro then turns to me with his hand extended out towards me.

"Master!" I say as I place my hand in his. Caius looks bored and Marcus looks me over.

"So you were unable to find this copycat?" Aro says before he sighs.

"Brother?" Marcus says as he puts his hand into Aro's. I watch as Aro looks confused and then surprised.

"It seems that Demetri was close to his mate and didn't even know it!" Aro says as he claps his hands together. I was shocked as I have never wanted a mate. But knowing that I was close to her makes me want to go back and claim her as mine.

"Master?" I say still in shock as Felix chuckles beside me. I hear a growl from behind me. I don't need to turn around to know that it was Hiedi that growled.

"I wonder if it is Madalynn... That is your mate?" Aro asks as he walks back to his throne and sits down. I was shocked as I looked over at Felix and he had the biggest smile on his face.