5.13 Different!

"Alice!" I hissed as her eyes widened at the sight of my growing belly

"Alice!" I hissed as her eyes widened at the sight of my growing belly. I smirked as I rubbed my unborn child. When she finally met my eyes, I could see the fear in them. I knew I shouldn't have been but I was excited to see that fear.

"We have a witness that the child won't be a threat." She said as a young man stepped forward. He was tan and fit for his age which I was guessing to be around 100 years old. The woman next to him did not look too happy to be standing in front of two of the Volturi kings.

"OH! But this isn't just about the child!" Aro said as he stepped next to me. Alice looked at him as she bit her lip. "This is about so much more!" He said as he looked over at Carlisle.

"We have over one hundred witnesses to what Carlisle truly is. What he is truly like!" Caius said as moved to my other side. "Step back my dear! We can have you in any danger!" He whispered to me. I gave him a quick nod before taking my place next to my husband. Jace moved next to me and held on to my leg.

"Mommy! I don't like that little girl. She is bad! Everything about her is bad." She whispered to me.

"No one will ever touch you, my son! Your family is strong and spans between three covens." Demetri said as he leaned down to talk with our son. With that being said Felix and Emma, Alec and Bree as well as my brother and Rosalie moved to protect us.

"Daddy!" The little girl screamed. "Make Auntie Rose and Uncle Emmett come over here and protect me! I'm the one that matters, not that thing! Me. I am the special one." She whaled so that many had to cover their ears. Making others hiss at her. That shut her up again. All too soon she was screaming in pain as she fell to the snow covered ground. Edward and the mut trying to stop her pain.

"Shut that thing up before we come over there and rip her head from her body. She is nothing special!" Jane hissed as she moved closer to two of her masters.

"I have done nothing wrong! Aro you know me!" Carlisle said as he looked over to his mate before looking at Edward. Edward looked defeated as he realized that no matter what happened they were all going to be killed.

"You call making a deal with the werewolves doing nothing wrong?" One of Rita's followers asked.

"Or helping with the mass murder of the Greek coven nothing?" Another one of them asked. As many more started to speak up on all the things Carlisle had done. The newcomers looked confused and then taken back. As they looked from Alice to Carlisle.

"Well, if we are not needed then we will be leaving!" The woman said and I nodded my head.

"You are not needed!" Aro said with a wave of his hand.

"But best believe we will be seeing you soon!" Caius said as he glared at them. They both nodded their heads before running back the way they came.

"He is just like that child! Only... He killed his mother!" I whispered to Demetri.

"Sad!" Demetri said as he too looked at their retreating form. "Thankfully our child will know what it is like to have a loving mother." He said as he looked over at Bella and her child. Bella was trying to touch the wolf but the child had all of its attention. I shook my head as it was disgusting how she was acting. "Look at her! She doesn't hide the fact that she wants the mut!" He said and I nodded my head. Edward was looking at us and then Bella and the dog. He shook his head at her.

"If all this is true why not come sooner?" Kate asked as Irian sighed at her family.

"Because we were building a case against them." Marcus said as he looked over at the covens that were still standing behind Carlisle.

"They are all lies! I have never harmed anyone!" Carlisle yelled, earning a hiss from everyone on our side. Alice had yet to move even though Jasper was trying to get her to leave.

"Don't bother, she is frozen where she stands!" Demetri said as he smirked over at Jasper. He looked confused. "My lovely wife has unlocked her powers. She can copy others powers at well!" He said and I smiled over at Edward and Carlisle. That only happened after Jace was born.

"Without even touching them!" Emma said as she smiled over to Edward. He gave her a longing look but this made Felix kiss Emma's head. This seemed to set Jasper off as he came charging at us. But He was met with a quick death at the hands of Aro. I smiled as Esem and Alice screamed. I laughed as the Cullens and their followers thought it was smart to charge at us.

 I laughed as the Cullens and their followers thought it was smart to charge at us

I stood with the wife's and my son as the fighting began. I frowned when I saw that Bella was a shield. I smirked as I stepped forward and blocked her shield. She turned and hissed at me. I laughed as she started to run my way. But Emma stepped in front of her.

"I have been waiting for this day!" I said as Bella looked at me shocked

"I have been waiting for this day!" I said as Bella looked at me shocked. I smiled as I took a step closer to her. "You know it is really sad!" I said as I took yet another step closer to her. She tried to step back but Bree was behind her.

"How is she still this patchie?" Bree asked, making Emma nod her head. "And yet she is no longer human!" She said and I laughed. I smirked as I left my son with the wifes. And walked over to Bella.

"It doesn't matter what she is! She could never change who she truly is!" I said as I grabbed Bella by the throat and lifted her up. "But don't worry! You will watch as your coven, child and the mut are killed!" I said as I slammed her back onto the ground. "Hold her. Her punishment will come!" I said as both Emma and Bree took hold of her arms. The snow flew around us and froze Bella where she was placed. I walked back over to Alice. "How does it feel to be useless against me?" I asked as she just looked at me in fear. "Guess you had a right to be wary of me." I said as I patted her cheek. "But so you know... I will be the one to rip your head from your body. By the end of the battle Bella, Alice, Carlisle, and Edward were all that was left.

"Sad really!" Demetri said as body parts were thrown into the fire. I shook my head as they set Jake's body on fire. Throwing the child's body into it. Demetri looked at me concerned. "What is it, my love?" He asked and I sigh.

"It wasn't how I saw it!" I said and he looked at me confused. "But then again there weren't as many of us!" I said and he looked over to Rita.

"Some can change the events that will happen." He said and I nodded my head.

1 Chapters Left