1.7 Left alone

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was annoyed when Edward came to look for me

I was annoyed when Edward came to look for me. I had been keeping my distance from everyone. It just seemed the best thing to do and when Emmett, Rosalie and I graduated I would leave for good.. Why, he needed to come and look for me. I didn't understand my brother was always the one to come and bring me back. "Madalynn!" He said as I sat by a lake and looked at the stars. "Can we talk?" He asked as I now looked out at the water and how calm it was.

"Say what you need to say and be done with it. So I can enjoy the peace and quiet!" I say as he comes and sits with me.

"I wanted to say that I am sorry for how we have been treating you. It wasn't fair to you. You didn't do anything to any of us and yet we were so mean to you. I am sorry!" He says as I nod my head. "I also wanted to ask you to come back home." He says as I look at him confused.

"Why?" I ask as he sighs. I know he is up to something, but unlike him and Alice I don't use my gifts on them unless I have to. I don't want to be that person.

"You are our family and you belong with us. Not out here all the time. Emmett is miserable without you at home. Rosalie has been getting meaner and you are missed. Alice has been trying to find you but with no luck. There are nomads running around and we just want to make sure you are ok." He says as I scoff at him. Of course Alice has been using her gift to find me instead of actually looking for me.

"I don't need anyone to protect me. I can take care of myself!" I say as Edward sighs.

"We know that... But we don't know how many there are and with you being out here by yourself Emmett is freaking out! Rosalie is pissed" He says as I sigh.

"Edward, tell the truth, why do you all want me to come back?" I ask as Edward looks at me sad.

"We do miss you. It hasn't been the same at the house. I know you are still pissed at us for what we have done." He says as I shake my head at him. I know he is lying to me.

"Why did you come and not my brother or Rosalie?" I ask as he sighs.

"I thought it would be better coming from me then him. I mean he can tell you this. I just wanted you to know that, It's not just your brother and Rosalie that care about you." He says as I look at him and read his mind. I was shocked to see that he does care for me but he has another reason to want me back at the house. I sigh but nod my head at him.

"One week! That is what I will give you." I say as he laughs at me.

"I will take what I can get! Your brother will be happy to see you! He has been a pain in the ass." He says as I laugh.

I had redone my whole room getting it ready for Madalynn

I had redone my whole room getting it ready for Madalynn. I wanted her to feel at home here with me. I also stopped letting other women come into my room. This pissed off Heidi as she was used to getting her way with me. But I had to put my foot down when she threw a fit about my room being locked. I reminded her that she was not my mate and that it was my room and if I didn't want her in there then she wasn't allowed.

I knew I needed to go and get my mate as the tugging on my heart was getting worse and it was now starting to hurt. I spent more time alone than I did with anyone else. I was starting to get more and more worried about my mate. Felix even started to become worried about her. As I would be fine and then it was like someone was ripping out my heart.

 As I would be fine and then it was like someone was ripping out my heart

I was surprised when Edward said he was going to go and find my sister. Alice smiled and was all happy that he was going to go and talk with her. "Stay away from my sister, Alice." I say as I walk outside and wait for my sister.

"Emmett, Alice just wants a chance to make things right with Madalynn. Just like the rest of us." Esme says as I scoff.

"Yeah right... I'll believe that when I see you all treat my sister like you treat the rest of us. And that's if she lets you even get that close to her." I say as Esme sighs. Carlisle looks at her sad.

"Emmett, we never meant to treat her any differently. We are sorry for what we have done and want to make up for it. Show her that she is our family. " Carlisle says as I shake my head at them. It doesn't make up for what they have done.

"So she doesn't leave with Demetri when he comes for her." I say as Carlisle and Esme look ashamed. "I heard what Alice said to the rest of you. He will be coming for her soon. As he knows she is his mate." I say as Alice walks out and sighs.

"Yes he does know and yes he will be coming for her. I should have told you about what I saw." Alice says as I just glare at her.

"I don't even know if I should believe you anymore. For all I know you are lying to all of us." I say as Alice looks shocked that I don't believe her. "You and Edward have lied to us before and blamed it on Madalynn." I say as Alice looks down and Carlisle and Esme look at her sad.

"And we shouldn't have done that. We should have told the truth." Alice says as Madalynn and Edward walk up to us. I smile and hug my baby sister.

"Yes you should have. That's why I don't trust you and Edward. Just like I know he is lying about the real reason he wants me here. But unlike the two of you I chose not to use my gifts on the coven." Madalynn says as everyone looks down ashamed.

"Madalynn we are a family!" Esme says, making Madalynn scoff.

"Not to me. Only my brother and Rosalie are my family." She says as they all look shocked as Madalynn walks away from them.