2.6 Lust🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

After a few days in Greece, I left her at her hotel so I could meet up with Demetri

After a few days in Greece, I left her at her hotel so I could meet up with Demetri. Wanting nothing more than to give him a piece of my mind. For lying to me, for hiding things from me when I opened up to him. I arrived at the hotel an hour before I was to meet Demetri here. I was a little surprised he wasn't here yet. As this was our first meeting and he seemed so excited to be meeting. I walked around the room looking at all it held. I noticed a box with my name on it. I walked over to it and looked at it. Inside the box held a beautiful black dress. I sighed as I knew he was in fact here and was more than likely watching me. "I must say... People did not do you justice when they would try to describe you! You are far more than just beautiful." I heard him say. I growled as I turned around. Even though I felt the pull to him I was still pissed that he himself had lied to me. Knowing how I felt about people that lie.

"Funny... I thought you weren't a lying snake!" I hissed out at him. He looked confused but then sighed. "You should have told me instead of hiding it from me." I said, making him glare at me. "Why would you hide that we are mates?" I asked as He looked at me guilty as he knew what I was talking about.

"You are right, I should have. But I feared that you wouldn't want me knowing my reputation. And what Coven I belong to." He said as I shook my head at him.

"I told you things... Things that could get me killed. And here you are the tracker for the Volturi. The one they would send to hunt me down." I yelled, making him vamp over in front of me.

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

"I am and I should have told you. You have every right to be upset with me. But I wanted you to get to know me for me not because I am the Volturi tracker or their guard. Or from what I am told, a man whore. I want you to see me for me. I am in love with you Madalynn. Not because of your powers but for who you are as a person. I would never let them hurt you. I would never force you to join the coven if you didn't want to. I have thought about this long and hard." He said as my heart broke. I didn't know what to think anymore. I was taken back when he kissed me. But his lips on mine felt so good. That I kissed him back. When he pulled me flash against him I gasped letting him have access to my mouth. I moaned when he cupped my ass and pushed his erection against me. I heard him growl as he moved us over to the bed. I didn't plan on doing anything but yelling at him and then leaving. But I was so lost in the lust and want for him that I didn't want to stop what was happening.

Before I knew it we were taking off each other's clothes. "I need you my little mate! More than you will ever know. My need to claim you as my mate grows with each day that passes!" He whispered into my ear. I moaned as I needed him to.

"Demetri!" I moaned as he found a sweet spot that had me gripping his arms. He smiled as he moved in between my legs. He lined up with me and pushed himself inside of me. I gasped as he growled but we were both lost in the feeling of each other. He started to move in and out of me on a mission for us both to reach a new high. He knew every spot to touch both inside and outside of me to drive me crazy.

"You drive my body crazy Madalynn. I will never get enough of you! We fit perfectly together." He said as he moved faster and harder. "I have wanted you since I felt the pull to you. I want you with me by my side. As my mate and wife." He said as he kissed my neck. I was shocked as I didn't think he would want me like that.

"Demetri.." I moaned as he hit that one spot sending me over the edge. Demetri smirked at me as he continued his pace. On a mission to find his own release.

 On a mission to find his own release

I loved how well we fit together. She was definitely made for me. I have waited so long for her. And here she is right in front of me. The way my body reacted when I walked in and saw her, no other woman has ever been able to make me that hard without using their mouth first on me. Or being naked in front of me. Her on the other hand was completely dressed and I was hard for her. I knew I was going to be her first and her only as she has never even been with a man before. Not even that asshole of a husband that tried to kill her.

I smiled as I thought back to killing the rest of his family including his little brother that was still alive. But I was soon pulled back into our own little world as My mate moaned my name and came undone for me. I growled as I wanted to make her do that again as she felt amazing around me and underneath me. I made it my mission to have her so lost at what I was doing to her body that she would forget about me hiding the fact that she is my mate and that she wouldn't be mad at me when she remembered that I lied to her.

I gave her all I had and I knew she was close as I was to. She came first making me follow behind her as I moaned so loud as we rode out or orgasms. Once we had calmed down I laid down next to her. "If it made you happy... I would leave the Volturi coven and try to live your way." I told her, making her look at me shocked. "I don't want you to feel used by the masters. But I want us to be together." I said as she gave me a small smile.

"You would do that? For me?" She asked as I smiled at her. She didn't see that I was in love with her.

"For you my little mate... I would do anything! If it makes you happy!" I tell her as I kiss her again. Wanting nothing more than to get lost in her again and again.

⚠️ Smut ends😔