3.3 Olympia

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I received a call from Emma asking to meet up with her

I received a call from Emma asking to meet up with her. She had questions and she knew I would give her the answers she was looking for. Edward wouldn't let her out of his or Alice's sight. But she had heard that she couldn't see me. I agreed to meet her in Olympia as I knew there was danger in Seattle. I waited for her and when she showed up she looked pissed but then relieved to see me. "Thank you for meeting me." She said as I only nodded my head. "I need your help!" She said as I looked at her confused. "I want to leave the Cullen's. I can't be there when he tries to be with me but still holds on to her." She said as I nodded my head in understanding.

"You understand that the pain you will go through will end up killing you?" I said/asked as she nodded her head. I sighed as Edward walked in and stood behind her.

"Yes I do! But the pain from being away from him can't be half as bad as being around him and her can it?" She asked as I looked her over. Her eyes still had a hint of red in them. She didn't look like the happy girl I met before. She looked sad and hurt. I sighed as I knew this would happen.

"I am sorry you are going through this." I said as she gave me a sad smile. "Do you want to be with him?" I asked as she looked to be deep in thought. Edward looked at me confused as I asked this question like it was not up for debate that she was with him and that was it.

"I don't know. Maybe if things were different. Then yes. But with how they are now. NO! I don't. He says he loves me when she is not around. Wants to be affectionate with me. Actually be with me as his mate. But when she is around it is all about her." She says making me pissed as I looked at Edward and he looked hurt.

"Does he still go to her room at night?" I asked, making her shake her head no at me.

"No! As that is the only time we are alone together. When he wants to be with me as his mate. I don't think he really even cares about me. I think he just doesn't want to feel the pain. I won't complete the bond with him as he wants us to marry, But I don't believe that will stop him from being with my step-sister and breaking me even more." She said as Edward looked down at the ground.

"I told him he would only hurt you. That is why I never told him anything about you. He doesn't deserve you as a mate. He deserves to be broken and missing his mate. Never to have happiness." I said as Emma gave me a sad smile. Edward sighed as he looked at his mate.

"So will you take me with you?" She asked as I smiled at how Edward looked pissed.

"Yes! I will. I believe I know someone who can take that pain away from missing your mate." I said as Edward looked like he could cry. "But you need to tell him everything first!" I said as I pointed to Edward. "Though I may have no love for Edward or the rest of that coven. They need to know the pain they cause the people they claim to care about." I said as Emma didn't look surprised to see Edward standing behind her.

"I think he heard what he needed to hear." She said as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Emma, please don't do this. I do love you." He said as he stepped closer to Emma. Bella walked in and walked over to us. I smirked as did Emma when she turned to look at me. "I am sorry I don't show how much I love you and how much you mean to me in front of Bella. I just don't want to rub it in her face that she is not my mate and that she will never be like us. That she will never be with me. As you are my mate and I am in love with you." He said as I scoffed at him to cover Bella's gasp. He sighed when he looked at me. "Madalynn... Please don't do this. I am sorry for what I have done to you. But please don't take my mate." He said as I smiled at him as Bella glared at me and Emma.

"I told you she would come!" Emma said as Edward turned and saw Bella standing behind him. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Unlike you Edward! I want to see you happy!" I said as Emma smiled a true smile at me. "But that doesn't mean that I have forgiven you or the others for that matter. And I will not be helping you protect that thing." I said as I pointed at Bella. Who looked like she was about to cry. "But I will tell you this. Victoria is after more than just Bella. But unlike Bella I can protect myself better than anyone else. That includes anything she tries to throw at me. As I have been watching her." I said as Edward walked over to Emma and ran a finger down her face.

"I am sorry my love... I should have made it more clear what I wanted." He said as he pulled her into his arms. "Please forgive me for hurting you." He said before kissing her head.

"So you know what she is doing?" Bella asked, making me look at her and scoff. I looked back at Edward and Emma.

"Edward, you have a choice to make..." I said, getting his attention. "Listen to Alice and lose Emma, and in turn you die. Or stand your ground and fight for your true mate. Cause in the end once she finds out that Bella is not your mate but Emma is she will go after Emma." I said as he nodded his head.

"Then I will protect my mate. With everything in me." He said as I nodded my head.

"Then I am glad I could help! But do not think that me doing this was in any way for you Edward. Emma is my friend and I want her to be happy even if it is with you!" I said before standing up. Edward looked at me for a minute.

"You have changed Madalynn. There is something different about you." He said as I smiled a little.

"Yes, freedom and being able to be with your mate tends to change some people. I just hope you are true to your words and love her like she should be loved. Not pushed aside for a blood singer." I said as I smiled over at Bella who was glaring at me before she looked at Edward and Emma kissing. I smiled as a few tears ran down her face.

"What is Victoria up to?" Bella asked as I started to walk away from them. I smirked as I turned around.

"Something that you won't serve. I look forward to the day you are put into the ground! Blood singers are nothing more than a problem that needs to be dealt with." I said before I continued to walk away.

"That doesn't tell me anything." Bella yelled as I smiled at her.

"I know but why ruin the fun that is going to happen." I said as I disappeared. I laughed as I met up with Demetri a few blocks away.

"Hello my love!" He said as I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my chin on his shoulder. We watched as Edward and Emma walked out hand in hand. Bella followed but got into her truck as Edward helped Emma into his car. "Do you think he will be with her or will he go back to being with the hunam? He asked as I looked up at him.

"Do you ever wish to be with those other girls?" I asked as he gave me a look of disgust.

"I mean at first... I did but the pull to you wasn't strong at the time. The more I thought about you, the more I didn't want them. I only wanted you. It was like the pull was getting stronger even though we were nowhere near each other. I think it was because I knew about you. I knew you were out there waiting for me. I could feel the pain in your heart. How unhappy you were." He said as I kissed him lightly. "I love you my little mate. Now that I have you... I only want you!" He said as I smiled at him. "Now let's go and hunt before we head back to the hotel and have some much needed alone time." He said, making me laugh and slap his chest.