7: Barrow's in the Building

Zelda sat with a screwdriver while Stiles called Scott, "Don't forget to see if Briella or Ronald can do this?"

"I already asked Ron, but he said he didn't get the point of doing this."

"Damn, and Briella?"

"Hasn't picked up my calls."

"Well-" Zelda dropped another screw in the bucket, "She usually turns her phone off when she sleeps, so I guess that's fair."

"Scott-" Stiles all but yells once he picks up, "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach." Stiles states calmly, "Zelda is here helping."

"That's because Zelda's your girlfriend... And I thought we did this to Coach."

"Wh-whatever, okay? You know he needs this." Stiles brushed off the girlfriend comment, but it was evident that it affected him by how flustered he looked, "He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night."

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two-"

Zelda glanced up at Scott in the room but didn't say anything as she continued working. Scott grinned from behind Stiles, "One."

Stiles released a loud scream as he fell over and covered his heart. He then shot Zelda a look, "Seriously? You let him do that to me."

"You asked him to come here."

"You're bullies." Stiles huffs out and falls on his back, "You gang up on me. When did this start happening? When did my best friend and girlfriend decide to bully me like this?"

"We're siblings." Scott and Zelda say at the same time, which only makes the two laugh.

"That isn't fair." Stiles got off of the floor, "You're not allowed to do that to me. Especially me. Anyone else, yes, but not me."

Zelda set the screwdriver in his hand before kissing his cheek, "Sure thing, babe."

"That sounds like a lie." Stiles grabbed her face with his hands and squeezed her cheeks, "Is that a lie? You can't lie to me about something like that. I'm fragile."

Giggling at his rambling, Zelda leaned forward and kissed his lips, "Calm down."

'''

Scott pulled his helmet off as Zelda handed him hers as the twins approached them, "You're back in school?"

"No, just to talk."

"Oh-" Stiles interjects as Sandy goes off towards campus to work, "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."