22: My cousin Miguel

Zelda crawled in through the window with Scott, she was beyond paranoid since she didn't even want to do this

Zelda crawled in through the window with Scott, she was beyond paranoid since she didn't even want to do this. She even felt bad for Ronald because he was stuck with Coach because the lacrosse team threw him under the bus and made him prep everything for tonight's game. And then Briella was stuck with Stiles doing God knows what. Now here she was sneaking into a house to steal something, or the nicer saying; to borrow without permission. It didn't exactly make her feel any better about what was happening.

"Uh... Can you check her night stand?"

Zelda just nodded her head and nervously opened up the drawers on Allison's nightstand but paused at the sight of a photo on Allison's night stand. It was a photo of her, Briella, and Lydia in pajamas. Must have been one of the days where Briella spent the night at Allison's. It was almost weird knowing that they've made a life here in Beacon Hills. It was like they just pushed out their original lives and it made Zelda feel a little sad.

"I found it."

Zelda turned around to see him holding up the necklace and just nodded a little solemnly. Which Scott caught but he knew they couldn't waste time talking so he went back to the window. Waiting for her to follow before he gently shut it.

'''

"You two took quite some time in the bathroom."

Briella stopped after she walked a couple feet into the room and sent a glare over at Stiles, "You implying something, Stiles?"

"Nothing..." Stiles sank a little in his seat and faced the computer while Danny did his work, "Just... that you took a while."

"Mmhm-" Briella stood behind Danny with her arms crossed, fully prepared to hit Stiles if he made another dumbass comment.

"There." Danny leans back, "The text was sent from a computer. This one."

Derek peered over Stiles' and Danny's shoulders to look at the screen, "Registered to that account name?"

Briella leaned down, pressing her arms on the two seated boys' shoulders, "What?"

"No, no, no, no." Stiles kept staring at Melissa McCalls name on the screen, "That can't be right."

Briella stood back up, which caused her to bump into Derek who had stepped closer to look at the computer. She tensed up a lot and reeled, shifting to the side when she realized what position they were in because she had bent over. "Does this mean we're going to the hospital?"

'''

Zelda hopped down to the ground, noticing Chris pulling up. Her eyes widened and she ducked down into the bushes, crawling a little to make sure she wasn't seen but sadly, Scott didn't notice.

"Scott."

Zelda waited until she heard the door open and she stood up, staring at the door and then at Scott's bike, "Oh shit..." She didn't really know what to do at all. She could probably go to the high school and find Ronald, which was probably the best thing for her to do. "Crap..." She grabbed her backpack under Scott's leaving him a note before she took off towards the school. Zelda knew she couldn't do anything to really help Scott and she didn't want to make it obvious that she knew Scott was there at Allison's.