12: Dogs go to the vet when injured

Zelda grew anxious and at some point, she bugged Ronald, "Hey, maybe we should go check on Stiles? Or Scott?"

Ronald ended up downright agreeing because sitting at home and trying to do their homework seemed impossible. So he hopped onto the bike with Zelda and rode down to Allison's house, mainly by using Zelda who ended up using one of Scott's shirts to track his scent. And he also didn't know where Stiles and Briella were.

"Scott!" Zelda calls out when she notices him outside, but almost yelps when she notices Allison's father and that female hunter from the other night.

"Zelda? Ronald?"

"Hey..." Ronald realized that they were all staring at them now, "Uh, we were just getting worried since you haven't answered any of our texts." A complete lie since neither Zelda and Ronald had a phone yet, but Stiles could be texting him for all they knew.

"He was just about to leave." Mr. Argent tells them.

But the woman, who they assumed was related to Allison in some way, interjected, "Oh, come on, Chris. Really? They were making out in the garage, not shooting amateur porn. You, with the adorable brown eyes, drop your bike. You're staying for dinner." She turned to his friends, "You two as well, come on."

Zelda and Ronald got off the bike and slowly approached Scott, staring warily at Chris Argent who asked, "Do you eat meat?" All the three of them nodded their heads, a little nervous.

Scott stepped forward, "You don't mind?"

"Actually, no-" Chris placed a hand on Scott's shoulder, escorting the other two in as well, "Give us a chance to get to know each other better."

"We can-" Ronald points back to his bike, "We could totally just go-"

"No." Scott quickly says, not wanting to be left alone in a house of hunters and his girlfriend, "We were all invited."

Zelda gave him an awkward grin, "Yeah... But like... you know... we could-"

"You two are staying." Chris says firmly, "You probably haven't had dinner yet anyway."

Ronald ended up sitting right next to Kate Argent, who happened to be Allison's aunt, while Zelda sat between Ronald and Allison's mother. One thing that Ronald and Zelda seemed grateful for was that they were primarily targeting Scott.

"Would you like something to drink besides water, Scott?"

Allison looked up from her plate, giving her mom a look before looking at Ronald and Zelda. Who seemed just as uncomfortable as she was.

"Oh-" Scott noticed that eyes were on only him, "No, I'm good. Thanks."

"We can get you some beer?"

Ronald and Zelda's eyes go wide and they twist their necks to look at Chris Argent in shock.

"N-no, thanks."