28: The Alpha

Ronald sat up at the sight of Stiles who had run into the hospital, he rushed over to him, "Hey, what's going on? Where is everyone?"

"Uh... Briella is with Peter-"

"I'm sorry, what?" Ronald almost screamed this but Stiles waved his hands for him to stay quiet, "What the hell is happening?"

"Uh... He took Briella with him because he doesn't trust her or something like that. Derek is at the Hale house and I think Scott and Zelda know-"

"Well, then we need to-"

"How is Lydia?"

Ronald released a long sigh, "I'm not entirely sure, she was bitten, Stiles."

"God..." Stiles let out the longest sigh ever as he approached the window to look in at her, "Is she going to die?"

"Why would she die?" Ronald questions.

"Because Peter says they don't always survive the bite."

"Oh God..." Ronald whispers as his eyes fall on Lydia, now he wishes he hadn't left her alone. He should have just stayed with her to find Jackson.

'''

Zelda refused to discard her heels, no matter how much running she was doing. These were beautiful heels and she would kill someone if they were taken. Yeah, they were getting dirty but she knew that Briella or even Miss McCall had some sort of trick to get the dirt out.

Walking into the Hale house with Scott, she went under the house. It was like a cave down there, a werewolf den almost. She halted at the sound of a male's voice.

"Ready to have some fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college."

Zelda just laughed behind the man, which caused him to turn directly into her fist, "Well, guess he can sleep now."

Scott blinked a few times and looked over at her, "You're a force to be reckoned with..."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" Scott pointed at the hunter knocked out on the ground.

'''

Sheriff Stilinski noticed how restless Ronald and Stiles were getting, "Hey, listen, just go wait with your friends, all right?"

"Dad, tell me." Stiles interjected, "Look, you know it has something to do with Derek."

"What?" He eyed the two teenage boys, "But I thought you guys said you barely knew him."

"All right, we might know him a little better than that."

He gave his son a rather irritated look, "You do realize that I'm elected to this job, right?"

"And if I help you figure this out, you'll be re-elected. Am I right? Dad, come on."

"You know what?" Sheriff Stilinski pointed at Lydia, "That girl in there has nothing to do with a sex-year-old arson case."