7: Bestiary not Bestiality

Zelda had her jacket off so Deaton could get a good look at her scratch and Scott had his shirt hiked up for the same reason

Zelda had her jacket off so Deaton could get a good look at her scratch and Scott had his shirt hiked up for the same reason. She wasn't used to seeing such large gashes in her skin, even when she wasn't a werewolf. The pain was there but not as much as she thought.

Scott flinched away when Deaton lifted some chemical to dab on them, "What is that?"

"Rubbing alcohol." He answered simply, "You don't want it to get infected, do you? You two will heal the same-" Deaton explains to them as he moves to clean Zelda's wound, "-just not as quickly, because of Derek."

"Okay, wait, Deaton, I need you to backtrack a little bit. How do you know all of this? You never explained it to us-" Zelda asks him, actually referring to Briella and Ronald when saying 'us'. "How do you know anything?"

"It's a long story." Deaton says to her, before looking at Scott so he knew he wasn't leaving him out, "What I can tell you, is that I know about your kind. Your kind? I can help. This... This is something different."

Scott furrowed his brow, "Well, do you know what did it?" Knowing that Deaton was referring to the ripped up body.

"No. But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part, they'll have a record or book." Deaton explains to them as he bandages Zelda's arm up, "It'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered."

"All the things?" Zelda practically yelped as she thought of more supernatural creatures, "How many different things are there?" Her head whipped to the side at the sound of a car pulling up, before staring over at Scott as a familiar smell filled their senses.

"I need you two to hide."

Zelda instantly nodded before Scott grabbed her arm and tugged her away into another room. She leaned against the wall of the room, listening intently to everyone in the room as they spoke about the victim and how the thing that killed him did it. Which scared her. She didn't know anything like this. And thinking about being paralyzed wasn't exactly making her feel any better. She knew paralyzed was different from numbing. And she had been numbed before. But she could still move.

'''

Ronald shifted in the seat, "Yeah, Stiles says he thinks he saw the same that attacked you and Allison."

Zelda ran a hand down her face, "Dude, I don't do lizards. I really don't."

Stiles saw them pulling up and quickly hopped into the backseat with Ronald, "Yeah, you were right."

Zelda turned in the seat, "What?"

"It's not like the two of you." Stiles explains, "I mean, it's eyes were almost like reptilian. But there was something about them."

"What do you mean?"

Stiles took a minute to think of how he wanted to explain this, "You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes and you feel like you know 'em but you just can't figure out who it is?"