19: Philosophers

"Scott, Zelda, and Derek are werewolves?"

Stiles nodded his head, "Yes."

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"

"Hunter-" Stiles adds at the end of that before pointing to the chess board, "That's... purple's hunter."

"Along with Allison and her father." Cora adds in as well, while Briella just nodded in silence.

"Yeah, and... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?"

"Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a druid, okay?" Stiles halts for a moment before glancing at his friends, "Well, we think..."

"So who's the Kanima?"

"Jackson."

"No." Sheriff Stilinski looked back down to the board, "Jackson's a werewolf."

"Jackson was the Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf." Stiles explains, "Now, he's in London."

"Who's the Darack?"

"It's Da-rock."

Cora shut her eyes and answered him instead, "We don't know yet."

And then Stiles repeated while pointing at her, "We don't know yet."

"But he was killed by werewolves?"

"Slashed up and left for dead."

Cora adds in, "We think."

Another nod, "We think."

"And-" Sheriff Stilinski pointed back at Briella, "She's a what?"

"Oh, we don't know that yet." Stiles informs him while pointing at the red sticky-note on Briella's piece, "We know that Derek has imprinted on Briella, which we think means that they're soul mates or something."

"Uh-huh..." Sheriff Stilinski murmurs before glancing back at the board, "Okay... Why was Jackson the Kanima?"

"Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are." Stiles answers simply.

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?"

Stiles swallowed nervously at his father's face, "Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing."

"Yeah." Sheriff Stilinski got up from the seat and went to leave the room.

"Dad-Dad would you-" Stiles calls to stop him, "I can prove it, okay? Look, she's one of them. A werewolf. I'd use Briella but we don't exactly know what's up with her."

"Stiles! That's enough."

"Dad, can you please just hold on?" Stiles asks him before turning back to Cora, "You ready?" She gave him a small nod, "All right, dad, just watch this, okay?"