2: A pack of them

Zelda jumped off the back of the bike and patted Scott's shoulder, "I still hate riding with you

Zelda jumped off the back of the bike and patted Scott's shoulder, "I still hate riding with you. Motorbike or normal bike."

"It wasn't that bad." Scott laughed as he took his helmet off, "You didn't scream this time."

"It was muffled by the helmet." She shot over at him when she noticed Stiles and Briella arrive at school as well now. "Sweet, let's-" Zelda stops and notices how Scott was staring at identical motorcycles beside his motorbike, "You earned yours. Those were probably bought with 'daddy's money', if you know what I'm saying?"

Scott just huffed out a laugh, "I don't think I ever want to hear you say that again."

"What?" She teased, "Daddy's money?"

Briella halted in her steps as she approached them, "I'm sorry, what am I walking into because I'll turn around right now."

"Nothing." Scott answers with a snort, "Just Zelda being Zelda."

"I can see that." Stiles eyed the two of them silently before he nodded towards the school, "Let's get inside before I question my friendship choices."

"So-" Scott starts off as Zelda pushes the door wide open for them all to go inside, "Briella, I think we should go to Derek for the tattoos."

Stiles whipped his head to gape over at Scott, "You want to ask Derek for help? Why? Why?"

"Oh-" Briella let it click in her head as she recalled, "Derek's got that triskele tattooed on his back."

"Yeah!" Scott shoots Briella a smile since she got it, "So there has to be a way to do it without healing, right?"

"I love that you remembered Derek shirtless." Zelda says in a rather amused daze before she notices the look that not only Briella gave her but also Stiles, "What? I hella forgot he even had a tattoo."

"The wolfsbane bullet. That whole fiasco in the vet clinic-" Briella explains, "Vivid memory with throw up and all. I don't think I'd ever forget."

Stiles stopped in the hall when he noticed a couple of posters on the bulletin board, "Mmm, even if you wanted his help, doesn't he have his hands a little full?"

Zelda stared at Erica and Boyd's pictures on the wall, "How could they just disappear without a trace?"

Briella crossed her arms over her chest, "If they were killed by hunters wouldn't there have been bodies?"

"Mm-" Zelda wrinkled her nose up in disgust, "Why'd you gotta say that?"

"I'm just saying."

"Look, these are the applications for the career advisor. I need them sorted. And whatever happened to the library while I was gone, I want it cleared up." They all peered into the office to see the old Principal was back and in his hands was Gerard's broadsword, "And what the hell is this?"