3: The bruises

Ronald rolled over in Zelda's bed

Ronald rolled over in Zelda's bed. The bedroom was rearranged since he had moved out of the house. There was now just one bed in the room and it fit Zelda's brand more. She had a vanity with jewelry sprawled all over it. There was also an abundant amount of rings everywhere, meaning that Zelda was starting a collection. It made Ronald smile.

"I can't believe you got a tattoo without me."

Briella was in a tank top and shorts, so the tattoo was visible, "I didn't even think I would get it in the first place. It was more like a whim than anything."

Ronald only shook his head, "Still, I thought we'd all get a tattoo together."

"Yeah, but that tattoo healed and Derek had to literally burn it into her." Zelda points out while walking into the room with a few face masks for them, "Are we going to bitch all night or have girl's night like we planned?"

"Girl's night." Briella pushed her bangs back with a headband so she'd actually be able to use a face mask, "After all, we're forcing you to miss a party, right?"

Zelda made a face while sitting down beside Ronald, "Exactly, so let's spill some tea and have fun."

"What'd I miss this summer?" Ronald questions before pointing around the room, "Obviously a renovation."

"Summer was a little slow." Briella admitted while stirring the mask with the silicone spatula, "I moved in with Stiles after Jackson left. Not adopted, just being fostered."

"I was adopted." Zelda chimes in with a smile, "I'm a Delgado now."

"Delgado?"

"It's Melissa's maiden name." Zelda explains to them as she digs into the popcorn, "Since she's adopting me and not Scott's dad, I get her name since she's divorced."

"What did you do this summer?" Briella questions him while patting the mask onto his face, "Must have been something else, huh?"

"Uh, it wasn't that weird. I was trained though." Ronald tells her, trying to keep himself from moving his face too much, "But who cares about my boring summer. Did you and Derek solve that imprinting shit?"

"Ha-" Briella snorted before moving to put the mask on Zelda now, "Yeah, no, yesterday was the first day I've seen him since he trained Jackson. I don't really want to bring it up to him."

"But from what I remember, this imprinting shit basically means you two are like... made for each other." Zelda says getting some of the mask in her mouth and spitting it out, "And it's just hurting Derek in the long run right? Unless you just don't care and want him to hurt."

"I don't want that..." Briella mumbles before dropping onto the bed with them, she didn't really want to do the face mask so she just went with the nose strip. "I just... I don't think-"

Ronald had to tilt his entire head to the side since he couldn't really make the face he wanted, "Please elaborate because I want to have my mind on something."