8: Laura Hale

Zelda sat near the window with Briella in between her and Ronald

Zelda sat near the window with Briella in between her and Ronald. She felt like she was having a headache but couldn't fully understand why she was. Briella shook her head while reading, "I literally can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial."

"Just keep looking." Stiles says while looking through the rearview mirror, "Maybe it's like a ritual or something, like maybe they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's like a special skill, you know? Like something you have to learn."

Scott breathed out, rubbing the sweat from his forehead, "I'll put that on my to-do list, right underneath figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight."

Ronald pursed his lips while still thinking about what Stiles said, "Maybe it's different for girl werewolves..."

"But Zelda hasn't turned into a wolf." Stiles pointed out, "Maybe it's a special kind of werewolf."

"Okay!" Scott screams, "Stop it!"

Briella shot her head up from the book, "What?"

"Stop saying 'werewolves'! Stop enjoying this so much!"

Stiles looked away from the road to look at his best friend, but noticed that Zelda looked about the same as Scott did, "Are you okay?"

"No!" Scott huffed out, not actually knowing if he was the one addressed, "No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay."

Ronald leaned forward in his seat, "You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott, sooner or later."

Zelda leaned back in her seat, huffing out, "I can't."

"Well, you're both gonna have to-"

"No!" Scott grabbed hold of his chest, "I can't breathe!"

"It-" Zelda's eyes shot open, revealing a bright gold, "It hurts to breathe."

"Wh-" Briella smacked Stiles, "Pull over!"

"Why?" Stiles freaked out as he pulled over, "What's happening?"

Ronald lifted up Stiles' backpack and pulled the flower out, "Is it because of this?"

Briella's eyes practically bulged out of her skull at the sight of it, "Why did you keep that?"

"What was I supposed to do with it?"

"Stop the car!" Zelda cries out in pain, her voice so loud that everyone had to cover their ears. "I need-I need to- Let me out! Let me out!"

Stiles slammed on the breaks, took his backpack and threw it out into the woods. "There, it's gone. So-" He turned around to only see that Briella and Ronald were in the car, "Where... Where did they go?"

"They had to get away from the wolfsbane." Briella says as she crawled into the front where Scott was, "What did you expect? It was practically choking them."