23: Third time

The second Ronald stepped back into this bank, it felt so incredibly ominous

The second Ronald stepped back into this bank, it felt so incredibly ominous. Nothing about this made him feel comfortable. He had to be here at this place again after so many messed up things have already happened. He stepped in the fault behind Allison.

"It's empty."

"Be careful anyway." Chris pulls his baton out and turns it on. The sound of the electricity drumming in the room.

Isaac eyed the weapon warily, "I thought you only use those on werewolves."

"I do."

Then everything happened so quickly that Ronald barely registered it. Chris had knocked Isaac completely out with the baton before handcuffing both Ronald and Allison to the fencing inside the vault. Which made Ronald tug violently against it. His eyes were wide as he stared up at Chris in disbelief. Ronald was a supernatural creature and he had never felt more useless. He couldn't even break it open because he didn't have heightened strength. He only couldn't die and this wasn't the moment he wanted to be locked up.

Allison though, grew upset and snapped up at her father, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm sorry." Chris apologized first to his two kids while standing up and backing away from them, "But you're just gonna have to trust me on this. I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents. She was in sync with them."

A faint whirring could be heard as Jennifer walked into the vault with a rather amused look on her face at the sight before her, "Now this is a sacrifice."

'''

"I don't believe it." Lydia says firmly to Zelda and Stiles, "Scott can't really be with them. He can't be."

Stiles continued to chew on his nails while mumbling, "You didn't see the look on his face, though. It was-"

"Then what can I do?" Lydia quickly demands from them, "I mean, I get that I'm some kind of, like, human geiger counter for death, but... I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of..."

Zelda stared at Lydia as the teen trailed off in her sentence, "Because of what? Lydia? What?"

"When she called me a banshee..." Lydia trails before looking right back at them, "She was surprised by it. What if that's not why she tried to kill me?"

"Then why did she?"

"That's what we need to find out."

'''

"Isaac-" Ronald called for him as he tugged at the cuffs, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah-" Came his weak response while he dragged himself off of the ground in a low groan. He walked up to the two of them before snapping the cuffs off of them.

Ronald rubbed at his wrist and went to follow Isaac out when he noticed that Allison didn't even move, "Hey, Allison... Allison, we have to go."

"They're all gonna die..." She whispers while giving him a teary-eyed look, "Aren't they?"