25: Big transformation

Zelda didn't like that they were leaving Melissa with Ronald, but they needed to move Jackson out of there

Zelda didn't like that they were leaving Melissa with Ronald, but they needed to move Jackson out of there. They basically told her to just let them know if the Argents tried to come back and do something else to Ronald. She was making sure that the coast was clear for them.

"Hold on, hold on." Zelda stage whispers while waving her arm to get them to stop, "Okay, go. Go, go, go, go-"

Isaac accidentally dropped the end of the body bag he had, making all of them grow silent and gape over at him.

"I didn't mean to."

"I feel like we're grave robbing without the grave!" Zelda says in a hushed tone as a black SUV pulled up to them. The car door opened to reveal that it was Chris this entire time.

'''

Briella stopped when Peter called out for them. She furrowed her brows as he approached them.

"Derek, we need Lydia."

"What-" Briella blinked, "Why?"

"There's no time for-"

Peter raised his hand to get him to shut his mouth, "That's the problem. We're rushing. We're moving too fast. And while everybody knows that a moving target is harder to hit, here we are, racing right into Gerard's crosshairs."

Derek stared him down before looking away because he could already guess the look Briella was about to give him, "If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it."

"I'm sorry what?" Briella rushed in front of him to stop him from walking away from her, she held her arms out in a t-pose, "No, you're not."

"There's no time to argue about this."

"Yeah, no argument needed. The answer is no." Briella snapped with a frown, "No more killing and death for today, please?"

"You can't exactly stop me."

"Actually, she can." Peter adds in.

This made Briella drop her arms to her sides and peer around Derek's large frame, "What?"

"Peter-"

"What? Shouldn't she know everything that comes with you imprinting on her?"

Briella furrowed her brows and looked between the two of them, "There's more?"

"Oh, yeah-" Peter smirks as Derek grows angrier by this, "If you really want Derek to do something and mean it. He just can't help himself and do it for you. He's obviously fighting it-"

"Shut the hell up."

"No." Briella snapped at him, "I want to hear what he has to say or we're not going anywhere."

"Briella-"

"Derek." Briella glared over at him and watched as his mouth turned into a thin line but he was silent.