22: Take her pain

Zelda couldn't believe what had just happened but she knew that Derek was still passed out in the elevator

Zelda couldn't believe what had just happened but she knew that Derek was still passed out in the elevator. Scott had already long left them alone, and she needed to get Stiles to come with her. She reached for him but he shrugged her hand off of him.

"Stiles, there is nothing we can do about it now." Zelda tries softly as she walks in front of him, but his eyes weren't focused, "Stiles-"

"He actually left with him."

Her shoulders dropped and she reached out and grabbed hold of his cheeks in her palms, "Stiles, look at me." His eyes connected with her dark brown ones, "I know this hurts. I know you wished this could have ended differently, but he's gone. We need to focus on what's happening now. Can you do that?"

Stiles only stared at her for a few minutes before finally gently pulling her hands off of his face, "I can. Let's go."

"Okay-" She whispers to him before nodding towards the door, "Derek's still in the elevator." Zelda was slow as she walked with him back into the building. She didn't realize just how much she cared about everyone she's met here until now. Especially after watching Scott walk away with the enemy. Zelda was also pushing away as much of her worries for Stiles right now. Briella is basically dying, Scott left with Deucalion, Ronad is dating the enemy. Nothing seems to be helping her right now but she didn't want Stiles to know how scared she was right now.

Stiles knelt over Derek and shook him while he raised his hands to slap him away, "Derek! Derek, come on!"

Zelda raised her fist to punch him but he woke up and grabbed her fist in his hand. He sat up and looked around, "Where is she?"

"Jennifer?" Stiles gasps out, "Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?" Stiles and Zelda helped Derek to his feet, "So we gotta get out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Derek stopped them, "What about Briella?"

'''

Isaac stared out of the front window of the S.U.V. "You see the twins?"

"No." Peter murmurs, "But I see the Argents."

Ronald stopped when he heard a distant howl, "What is that?"

"A retreat."

"They're retreating?" Ronald questions in concern, "Is that good or bad?"

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm?" Isaac turned around but the door was open and he was gone. He released a groan before getting out to meet the group.

Chris stared at the empty car other than Briella, "Where are the others?"

"I don't know." Isaac admits, "Scott, Zelda, and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Briella out."