2: This is real

Times like these were when Sandy, Marnie, and Sierra wished they knew everything that happened

Times like these were when Sandy, Marnie, and Sierra wished they knew everything that happened. Or at least felt like they were part of this group of friends without interjecting. They were really told nothing about anything. So now they were just confused and felt like lost puppies following behind a group of people.

"Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one."

Allison shot Lydia an annoyed look, "We're not crazy."

"Hallucinating?" Briella began to list off and glanced over at them while looking up from her phone, "Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you three are just fine."

Scott stopped them from walking, "We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?"

"Wait- wait-" Sierra interrupts while rubbing at the side of her temples, "You three... died?"

"Uh, yeah, ritually sacrificed in place of their parents." Ronald quickly says as though this was completely normal for them. His eyes land on Allison, "I hope I never see you die again. Cause... I did not like that."

Allison grabbed Ronald's shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze, "I'll keep that in mind."

Sierra laughed nervously and glanced over at Marnie who looked equally horrified. They have only been there for such a short time that they couldn't believe that this was what Briella, Ronald, and Zelda we're dealing with. And they were so incredibly calm about it.

Briella just shook her hand through her hair with a shrug, "I'm sure we'll figure it all out."

Stiles looked around at all of them completely exasperated, "We keep an eye on each other. Okay?" His eyes shot over to Lydia, "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much."

Lydia gave him an innocent look, "What?"

Sandy looked around at the group as they parted for their classes. She released a groan and just followed behind Stiles. There was a moment she felt like no one had acknowledged her existence, but she saw how Briella glanced back at her. She eventually split off from the group to meet with Coach, since she became his teaching aide. Marnie had this period with Briella, Ronald, Allison, and Lydia, so she wasn't with them. Sierra sat behind Scott, who was behind Stiles.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous History Teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter."

From the back of the classroom, the students hear a long sigh and then a bump. All of them turn to see a girl with her head down on the desk.

Zelda blew air from her mouth and looked back to the front of the class, "Why'd her dad have to call her out like that?"

Stiles just gave Zelda a small shrug since he didn't really have an answer for her, but he at least wanted to give her a reaction. That way she knew he had heard her.