5: Epilepsy

"Okay, when you say lizard, do you mean like

"Okay, when you say lizard, do you mean like... gecko?"

Stiles just shook his head to Ronald, "No, Scott described something scarier."

Zelda stared up at Scott and Allison as they climbed the wall for P.E. "I thought our main problems were the Argents."

Briella shook her head, "Our problems spring from more than that."

"Oh, you mean like Derek?"

"This again?" Briella shot Zelda a look, "What's your obsession?"

"It's because I know you're keeping something." Zelda says rather upset with Briella, "Please, you never keep things from us."

Stiles scrunched his brows together at this, "Wait, you didn't tell them what Peter told you?"

"Stiles knows?" Ronald gasps, practically offended that he knew and they didn't, "Bri, friendship code, come on!"

"This is a piece of information from Peter?" Zelda gaped in shock as she shook Briella, "How can you not tell us? What is it?"

"Peter thinks that Derek imprinted on me, which is why he said he liked the way I smelled."

"Imprint?" Ronald repeats, "Like... He's in love with you or something?"

Briella only screwed her nose up at this, "No. It's like how a dog grows attached to their owner. Or... that's what I think."

Zelda didn't say anything at all, but she heard Briella's heartbeat speed up, "Okay, but-"

"Stilinski! Mott! The wall, go."

Stiles looked at Zelda like it wasn't fair, "No werewolf powers."

"Fine..." Zelda laughs while getting strapped up to climb the wall. Though, her mind was definitely on what Briella had just said about imprinting.

Ronald didn't stop with that, "That makes so much sense now though. How you react around him and everything. It's so easy to tell because you think that this imprinting that it is-"

"It's nothing." Briella curtly stops him before facing the wall, noticing how Stiles was struggling even though Zelda wasn't in werewolf mode. Or maybe he was being slow so he could check Zelda's ass out.

"But it's really not."

"I want it to be nothing." Briella practically snaps over at him but it's obvious by her expression that she regretted it, "So, please, drop it."

"I'm closing my mouth." Ronald raised his hands in defense.

"Barkov! Erica! Let's go. The wall."

Briella moved slightly so Ronald could get past her, seeing Zelda tease Stiles since she beat him to the top. Her eyes moved over to Erica, noticing just how nervous the girl seemed. She walked closer to the mat to watch further.