27: The Nemeton

All five of them sat down in seats while Agent McCall spoke to them

All five of them sat down in seats while Agent McCall spoke to them. Zelda rubbed at her forehead a little bit when she noticed Isaac just calmly taking mints out of his pocket.

"I'm not gonna lie." Agent McCall continued, "I'm more than a little disturbed, not only by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles' father, your father, and your mother."

Isaac clicked the case of the mints shut, "Well, ours-" He pointed over at Zelda and Ronald, "Are all dead."

"Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers. The five of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to."

'''

Lydia grabbed hold of Briella's hand while the two of them stared over at the group of Alphas in the room. Briella felt pretty worried and kind of like she wanted to run, especially after almost dying. But if Lydia wasn't running, she couldn't just leave her.

"Did someone take their little assignment too seriously?"

Aiden kept trying to stay calm, "She is not the problem."

"Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie."

Lydia whispers over, "Oh, God. Is this about to get really violent?"

"Probably..."

Before the alphas could truly start fighting one another, Jennifer broke through the ceiling. She stood up with a smirk on her face, "So who wants to go first?"

Lydia backed away with Briella as Kali began to fight against Jennifer, but easily Jennifer through her back. And even when the twins tried to do something, Jennifer was able to stop them from merging together.

Jennifer turned, watching as Briella stood in front of Lydia, "Good to see you're still alive, Briella."

"Good to see you're still a bitch."

Kali howled from the other side of the room once she had gotten up, but all she did was stare over at Jennifer.

"That's right, Kali. Look at me. Look at my face." Jennifer slowly approached her, stepping in the broken glass, "Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this? To be able to look normal?"

"I don't care."

"It takes power." Jennifer focused her powers and lifted the glass shards up in the air, "Power like this."

Kali only looked at all the shards before focusing her glare on Jennifer, "I-I should've..." Jennifer haltered for a moment, "I should've ripped your head off!"

Jennifer only throws all the shards into Kali and watches at the Alpha werewolf who falls dead to the ground. She even laughed as the twins merged and came after her. Without even hesitating, Jennifer broke their neck. This time, Lydia made a sound as she gripped to Briella's hand even tighter.