1: The tattoos

Zelda rubbed her arm as she looked at the tattoo artist, they were separated from Stiles and Scott since Scott was getting a tattoo as well

Zelda rubbed her arm as she looked at the tattoo artist, they were separated from Stiles and Scott since Scott was getting a tattoo as well. She stared at the sketch that she had Briella draw for her and then at all the needles. "Uh..."

Briella flipped through some of the sketches that the tattoo artist made, "Are you chickening out?"

Growing embarrassed, Zelda quickly faced Briella with a small blush on her cheeks, "I just... I don't think it's time that I get one... Maybe... uh, maybe some other time."

"Zelda..." Briella releases a sigh and sets the book down on the table, "You literally had me draw you that. And you changed your mind about the sketch like thirty times."

"I know. I'm sorry, I just-"

"Then do you girls want me to keep setting up or are you wasting my time?"

Briella shook her head, "No, keep setting up."

Zelda felt her face go pale, "Are you going to force me to get it? Briella, please, don't do this to me. I'll cry."

"If you won't get one, I will." Briella shrugs while looking over at the artist who seemed mildly amused by their interaction, "Is that good? That way we didn't waste your time."

"Got something in mind?"

Briella rubbed the back of her head before following the artist over to her desk so they could print out the stencil outline for the tattoo. Zelda watched from the sidelines, wondering how Scott and Stiles were doing. She was certain that Scott wasn't going to back out like she did. He might be a little upset because they agreed to get them together as a way for him to just get one and for them to celebrate all the paperwork going through for her adoption. Since she was officially Zelda Mott-Delgado, taking on Melissa's maiden name because Zelda had no affiliation with Scott's father.

"What are you getting?" Zelda asks curiously when they came back over to the chair, "Is it something pretty?"

"Nerdy." Briella admits to her, "I just randomly thought of a quote and wanted it."

"So no meaning?"

"I mean... there is a meaning to the quote." She shrugged while tugging her shirt off of her head, "It's Shakespeare."

"Oooh..." Zelda slowly nodded her head in understanding, "Yeah, that makes sense. I even got you his complete works for your birthday a few months ago."

Briella sent her a smile since she really did appreciate the gift. Zelda and Briella even saved gifts for Ronald since his birthday was about a month after Briella's. She dropped down on the seat and moved her bra strap to the side so the tattoo artist could get the full canvas of her collar bone. "It's a quote from R&J."

"R&J?"

"Romeo and Juliet."

"Oh!" Zelda tapped her head with her hand and stuck her tongue out, "That makes sense. What quote?"