15: Detention for all

Briella watched as Lydia walked away from her, she tried to get some information about Jackson from her

Briella watched as Lydia walked away from her, she tried to get some information about Jackson from her. But of course she told her to ask Jackson himself since they lived together.

"Lydia!" She called after her, "Lydia, wait, I can't go and ask-" Briella groaned loudly when she was slammed against the wall. She tried to move but Erica pressed her palm against her chest, keeping her still with the claws barely digging into her. "Hi."

"Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents?"

Briella breathed out to calm herself, feeling a small pounding in her back from the pain of being practically thrown. She glanced down at her chest before slowly looking up at Erica, "Why are you bringing the claws out on camera?" She pointed back to the camera behind them, which caused her to retract instantly, "That's right. You wanna play Cheetah. I'll be your Wonder Woman." She pushes Erica away and goes walking off, just as Stiles went walking towards her from the other end of the hall.

"If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here." Erica smirks when Briella turns around to look at her, now Stiles was there as well, "In Beacon Hills cemetery."

"You know?" Briella's brows furrowed in confusion since she had never seen Erica interact with Jackson, but maybe it happened before she moved in with him.

"Do I?" Erica hums full of sarcasm as she twirls around to walk away from them.

Which prompts Stiles to go tripping after her, making Briella follow as well. He looked over at Briella before asking Erica, "Do you know how they died?"

"Maybe." Erica responds huskily, her eyes falling back on Stiles and then to Briella with a raised brow, "If you tell me why you're so interested."

Briella glanced over at Stiles and released a sigh. She didn't trust Erica, but the fact that she was asking meant that Derek hadn't told them yet.

"It's him, isn't it?" Erica halts in the hallway, which causes the pair behind her to pause along until she keeps going.

"What?" Stiles choked out, "Who? Him who?"

"The test didn't work, but it's still him. It's Jackson."

"Erica-" Briella followed after her even though Stiles had frozen up from being caught, "You can't just go confront Jackson."

"And why not?" Erica raised a brow up to her, "Oh, cat got your tongue?"

"What happened to you?" Briella demanded as she continued to follow her, "Why are you suddenly such a bitch? I have never been mean to you before. I was actually nice to you."

"Out of pity, right?" Erica demands from her, "I don't need pity anymore. I'm hot."

"I didn't pity you. I had a friend with epilepsy before so I knew what you were going through. I've also been bullied." Briella grabs her arm to stop her from walking away, "Are you changing because of Derek?"