11: Silver bullet?

Zelda rolled in her bed, awake as she heard a howl

Zelda rolled in her bed, awake as she heard a howl. Tumbling out of bed she threw on some clothes, rather than her normal pajamas. She opened the door to her room, being careful to not wake Ronald only to see that Scott was up as well. They shared an equally worried expression before the two went running out of the house.

She felt like this was an absolutely terrible idea but she couldn't stop herself from trying to find the source of the howl. It was like she needed to know who bit Scott or who was trying to control her almost. She knew she wasn't bit like Scott was, but the fact that this thing triggered her inner wolf freaked her out.

Scott suddenly grabbed Zelda's arm, he raised his hand to his mouth indicating that she should stay quiet. He pointed around the corner, which made Zelda focus her hearing.

"Not even 'hello', 'nice to see you'?"

"All I've got at the moment is 'please put the assault rifle away before someone notices'."

"That's the brother I love. Chris, there were two of 'em."

Zelda glanced over at Scott, wondering if she meant the alpha and Derek. She shifted a little closer to Scott as she continued to listen.

"The Alpha?"

"I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me-"

"One of them is gonna lead us to the other. He can't do that if he's dead."

"Well, I can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me first."

"How long will it take?"

"Give him 48 hours- if that."

Zelda and Scott waited until they were gone before she said something, "What were they talking about?"

"I'm not entirely sure." Scott admits to her, which makes Zelda bite down on her bottom lip. "Maybe we should go back home."

Zelda nodded, she rubbed her arms and walked around the corner, "I don't see why we always go running out of the house."

"I don't know..."

'''

Briella glared over at Stiles as he continued to ask questions. Even Ronald looked about ready to lose it, which was not a shocker at all.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you and triggered her werewolf gene, then who did?"

"I don't know."

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

Zelda rubbed at her forehead, "I don't know."

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott snaps which makes everyone look back at the group, he sunk in his chair in embarrassment, "Jeez..."

Briella's test was handed back to her, which was an A, similar to Stiles. While Ronald and Zelda got a B. They all looked at Scott's to see that he got a D-.