2: Funeral

Allison walked with Briella to their lockers, which were beside one another after Allison requested her be moved

Allison walked with Briella to their lockers, which were beside one another after Allison requested her be moved. Her eyes were trained to Briella, watching at how calm she was, "So he cornered you?"

"I guess." Briella answers while popping her locker open. She had brought her blacks to school since Allison said the funeral was basically right after the day ended. Briella shut her locker and noticed her staring, "What?"

"And you're okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well..." Allison wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to say, she just figured that Briella out of everyone would be uncomfortable, "The last time you were around an Alpha... You kind of-"

"Was thrown through a bookcase?" Briella shut her locker, hanging the clothes over one of her arms, "Yeah, but that was Peter."

"Derek doesn't really feel any better."

"I guess so."

Allison squinted her eyes at her, "Is there something I don't know?"

"Like what?" Briella leaned against the locker, noticing Scott staring at them from the end of the hall.

"Something that makes you less afraid of Derek."

"Oh, I'm scared of him, but his arrogance is what irritates me."

"Mm." Allison hums as though she didn't believe Briella entirely, she stops at a note in her locker and a large smile appears on her face. Her heart practically fluttered.

"From Scott?"

"Maybe."

Allison shut her locker and faced Briella when the guy near them spoke, "Nice dress."

Briella turned around at the sound of someone's voice. She knew he was referring to Allison because she didn't bring a dress. Briella did not like who she was looking at, she knew that for sure since the feeling she got was like when she first saw Peter.

"Nice camera."

"Not her sister, her aunt." Briella and Allison heard girls down the hall speak, "The one who murdered all those people."

"You mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people?"

"Yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks... it was her."

"Are you kidding? I sat next to her in English."

"Find a new seat."

Briella went to talk to Allison but she went running down the hall. Originally Briella planned on going after her but she saw Scott was already on that. So her attention just went over to the two gossiping girls, "Hey!" They jumped, startled at her voice, "Yeah, I'm talking to you two bitches!"

"What's your problem?"

"Well, originally it was some annoying guy, but now it's you two." Briella's voice was almost sickly sweet, "If you think Allison will kill you, think again. Talk shit about my friend and I'll make it my mission to fuck you girls up. Got it?" They only nodded and quickly scurried away from her. Briella just shook her head and walked to the bathroom to change into her black clothes.