9: Power Plant

Zelda had gone to the bathroom and was walking back when she got a look at Sandy's room

Zelda had gone to the bathroom and was walking back when she got a look at Sandy's room. The first thing she saw was the teddy bear and paused. It just hit her that they hadn't told Briella just yet. They were trying to wait for a better time, but of course, more things were going on in their life. She released a long sigh and walked back into Stiles' room.

Lydia had made herself comfortable and was laying belly first on the bed, "What do the different colored strings mean?"

"Oh, just different stages in the investigation." Stiles says distractingly, because he wasn't entirely focused on them at all.

Zelda sat down at the edge of the bed, "Green is solved, yellow is to be determined, and I'm pretty sure he uses lue just because it's pretty."

Lydia nodded her head, "What does red mean?"

Kicking her legs at the edge of the bed, Zelda huffed out, "Unsolved."

"There is only red on the board."

"Yes, I'm aware." Stiles grumpily mumbled, "Thank you."

Lydia rolled over so she was now seated, "Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?"

"Yep." Stiles whipped around with a pencil in his hand, but he didn't look bothered at all, "Every day this week. It's okay, though. We were onto something."

"Even though we couldn't find any proof of Barrow being there?"

Zelda noticed how Lydia seemed to be putting herself down, "Hey... You've been right every time something like this had happened, right? So don't start doubting yourself now."

Lydia just sighed, "No scent. No bomb. And I got Stiles in trouble."

"Okay, look-" Stiles set the pencil down, "Barrow was there. All right? You knew it. You felt it. Okay? And look, if you wanted to, I'd go back to that school right now and search all night just to prove it."

Zelda rubbed the side of her head before standing, "Hold on, we should go to the school."

"What?"

"Just get up. Come on, Stiles, drive us back to school."

Stiles immediately made a face, "Ugh, do we have to?"

Lydia raised her brows up, "You just said you'd go back to the school and search all night."

"Well-"

"Stiles!"

'''

"So, you guys moved here from New York?"

Mrs. Yukimura nodded her head, "I have family ties here. Several generations."

"Yukimura is Japanese, right?"

Mr. Yukimura smiled over at his wife before answering Scott, "Yes. Yes, but I'm actually Korean. When my wife and I married, I took her name as she was the only surviving member of her family."