19: Dude, don't drink the punch

Zelda kept going forward and tried to reach out for her little brother, "Hey, Brandon!"

Her brother completely stops. His back was still facing Zelda and hadn't turned to her yet. He was just silently staring ahead of her and breathing. It was normal at first before it grew heavier and heavier. It was concerning in the least. It almost sounded like-

"Brandon, are you crying?"

Her younger brother slowly turned around to face her, tear stains all over his face as he began to sob louder, "You left us."

"What?" Zelda blinks a few times, feeling a wave of pure sadness hit her, "N-no, I would never leave you."

"You're gone." Brandon screams and covers his face, "You left us! You left me!"

"No, I didn't." Zelda tries as she starts to cry, "Please, Brandon, I love you. I didn't... I didn't mean to leave. I didn't want to leave you. I'm-I'm stuck here."

"You prefer it here!" Brandon sobs loudly, "You like it here better. You hate me. You hate your family."

"I don't hate you. I don't hate any of you." Zelda tries as she reaches for her little brother but he just flinches away from her, "S'il te plaît. Please. Brandon-"

"You forgot about us. About me." Brandon says as the tears started to change into a black color, almost like ink. "You hate me! You don't care about your family anymore! You like them more than me. You rather have them in your life. You hate us. You hate us. You hate us."

Zelda covered her ears and shut her eyes, she started to cry. She didn't want to hear her brother like this. Or even see her like that. "Please stop."

"You hate us! You hate us!" Brandon grew louder and it started to sound incredibly distorted, and soon the voices of all of her family members joined together, "You hate us! You hate us!"

"No!" Zelda sobs and sinks down into a ball on the ground, "Stop! Please! Brandon! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She fell back on her ass and didn't hear them screaming at her anymore. Zelda looked around in fright, trying to find her family but was only surrounded by teens partying. She pulled herself up from the ground, having to cover her mouth to get her to not cry.

The overwhelming sadness that filled her up. She now suddenly truly missed her family. Zelda wanted to see them again. And it almost hurt because she had been living her life without thinking of her family at all.

"My God-" Zelda wiped at her cheeks and looked around, she wanted to find Briella but couldn't see her.

'''

Briella only shook her head and stormed after him, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the party."

"Really?" Briella demands in disbelief, she reached out to grab him, but he snagged her hand into his, "Ow, Derek-"

"What?" Derek snagged both of her hands in his own, he gripped them tightly and shoved her back against the wall behind her. "Does that hurt?"