8: Dinner for friends

Scott looked around at the group surrounding him

Scott looked around at the group surrounding him. At his pack. "Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing. Our sense of smell."

Zelda lifted the medical gown up and took a sniff, but she couldn't even pinpoint the smell. Which was concerning to her. She swallowed and handed it over to Isaac in hopes he'd have the same problem but he looked to be doing just fine.

"The Bestiary is literally-" Allison sighs as she pops the window open to the school before facing the others, "If Ron and I am going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take all night."

Lydia leaned out the window as the two crawled out, "And remember, the word in archaic Latin for fly is musca."

"Got it."

Sierra turned around from the window and smiled, it was nice being a part of this group, "Alrighty, where do we start?"

"How are we splitting up the group?" Briella questions, "There are too many of us to just search around the school together. We'll look a little suspicious."

"Okay, Zelda and Lydia with me." Stiles points at the two, "Sierra and Marnie together. Scott and Isaac. And the twins can be together, obviously."

"And me?"

"Uh... on your own?"

Briella cocked a brow up in the air, "Fine, I'll start on the side of campus with the library."

"We'll start upstairs." Stiles says as he split off with everyone.

Zelda gave Stiles a look as they searched the art class upstairs, "Don't you think it'll be better if I was with the other werewolves?"

"What?" Stiles waved her words off, "I'm sure we need you here as well. We could always use your sense of smell."

Lydia crossed her arms over her chest, "Mm, are you sure you didn't just want your girlfriend with you?"

Stiles and Zelda at the same time drop a few things in the class before whipping their heads to look at the banshee. Both were incredibly red and immediately began to speak at the same time.

"No-"

"Well-"

"We aren't-"

"We're doing this slow-"

"It's just dating-"

"Like hanging out-"

"With benefits."

"It's not-"

"We're not-"

"Official yet."

Lydia just stared at the two of them once they were finished, "Okay..." She shook her head, "So, Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?"