14: Deep Sleep

Sierra rolled over in her bed as she heard Zelda's ringtone, "Zelda

Sierra rolled over in her bed as she heard Zelda's ringtone, "Zelda... your phone..." Her voice came out in a low mumble as she tried to fall back asleep. But the phone kept going off, "Zelda-"

Sitting up in her bed, Sierra glared over Zelda's bed. They sat down and had an entire talk about boundaries. And Sierra felt as though she was doing a really good job so far but right now she really wanted to yell. The phone had stopped ringing but immediately started back up again. There was still no reaction from Zelda at all.

"Oh-" Sierra knew this was going to upset Zelda, but she just had to do something about the noise. She looked at the caller ID and sighed while picking it up, "Stiles, do you realize what time it currently is?" She waited to hear his normal witty or sarcastic remark but there was nothing. "Stiles?" There was just breathing from the other side. "Stiles? Are you there?"

"Zelda?"

"It's Sierra, hold on-" Sierra nudged at Zelda, "Hey, it's Stiles, he's on the phone. Zelda-"

Scott walked into the room while rubbing his eyes, "What is going on?"

"Stiles is on the phone and I'm trying my best not to freak out but it doesn't really sound good. I mean, I think something is wrong. Also Zelda isn't waking up. Like at all. I don't know what to do. I don't think she's a heavy sleeper but she won't wake up."

Scott was a little overwhelmed by how freaked out Sierra was. He was going to take one emergency at a time, "Here, give me the phone." He took the phone from Sierra, "Hey, Stiles, are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Scott, I don't-I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking..."

Scott swallowed as he did his best to stay calm, "Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see."

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with me-"

Sierra looked away from Zelda as the phone disconnected, "Wh-Call him back."

"I am."

"Hey, this is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message."

Scott could hear his heartbeat thudding loudly in his ears, "Come on-"

"Hey, this is St-"

"God, come on. Come on."

Sierra took the phone from him and tried this time, she had a hand on his arm as she turned the phone on speaker to call again. "Stiles?"

"I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move."

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know. It's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's... I think it's bleeding."