20: Evacuation

Peter had already helped Cora get transported out of the hospital, but Derek demanded that he wait until Briella was out as well while he handled some business that involved the Darach and the Alpha pack

Peter had already helped Cora get transported out of the hospital, but Derek demanded that he wait until Briella was out as well while he handled some business that involved the Darach and the Alpha pack. He knew why Derek wanted this. He was tethered to Briella and wanted nothing bad to happen to her. But she was dying anyway so Peter didn't see the importance of making sure she was transferred out. But here he was still in the hospital instead of with Cora getting the hell out of Beacon Hills.

"Hey-" Peter finally called out in irritation as everyone bustled around the hospital, "Anyone want to tell me when they're getting her out of here?"

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh-" Melissa stopped in while looking up at Peter, her jaw dropping at the sight of him, "You're supposed to be dead."

Peter sighed deeply, "I get that a lot actually."

Briella shot awake as the monitor began to beep like crazy, she bent over the side of the bed and threw up all over the ground. Black blood, normal blood, something white mixed with mistletoe came out of her. She continued to cough out in pain, more blood escaping. She felt someone pulling the strands of her hair from her face. She felt tears coming out of her eyes and she glanced up to see Peter was the one helping her.

'''

Zelda had never been more angry in her entire life about everything. Ronald stayed behind with Isaac and Allison, but he said that Zelda better kick Jennifer's ass after what she did. She stood inside of Derek's loft after they had all told him at the same time that Jennifer Blake was the Darach.

"Derek?" Jennifer calls, which makes Scott and Stiles shove at Zelda to hide, "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here."

"Thank God-" Jennifer sighs while rushing over to him, "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?"

"Scott, Stiles, Ronald, Zelda. They're gonna tell you things." Jennifer spoke in a pleading voice while taking his hands in her own, "Things you can't believe. You said I could come to you if I needed something. For anything. So you have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me."

"I promise."

Jennifer wrapped her arms around his frame in a tight hug, but his entire body was tense at her touch. She backed away from him with a scowl forming on her face, "They're already here, aren't they?" She turned around as Scott, Stiles, and Zelda let themselves known, "So... They told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people."

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott corrected with a different kind of fury in his voice.

"Oh, that's right." Ms. Blake chuckled like they were joking, "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it during my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."