6: Needed help

Zelda quickly grabbed the girl as Scott got the little boy

Zelda quickly grabbed the girl as Scott got the little boy. She held her in her arms before setting her down and looking over at Scott, "Call Derek."

"I'm on it."

"You lost them?"

Scott released a sigh, "We kind of had to."

"Wasn't exactly the plan."

"I know, which is why I think that we should stick together. Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle. We've got to do this together."

"Look, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you two meet me here?"

"Yeah... Just got to drop something off first." At the same time, Zelda and Scott looked down at the two kids that were currently clinging to them for dear life.

Zelda knelt down with a smile on her face, "Hey, do you two mind pointing us towards your parents? We want to make sure you make it home safely."

Once they made sure the kids were okay, Zelda and Scott met up with Derek. Running through the woods, they continued to track Boyd and Cora.

"Is it them?"

Derek knelt down, "We're not the only ones that decided to stick together."

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?"

"I don't know."

"Derek..." Scott says slowly, "We saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?"

"Everyone and anyone."

"Why am I happy that Briella and Stiles are with Peter?" Zelda asks aloud while following behind Derek again. Or that Ronald went home with Allison after she basically got upset with Scott.

Zelda felt bad for Scott and Allison. She thought they were such a cute couple and to see all of this happen. And then to see Derek holding Erica's dead body. That definitely hurt. Erica was never her favorite person but that didn't mean she thought Erica deserved to die.

Isaac finally came out with them now that he felt better. He knew that they needed him. She didn't follow Derek and Isaac when they went after Cora. Instead she faced the woman that looked pretty terrified.

"Hey, are you all right?" Zelda asks softly as she gets a nervous nod from the woman, "You need to get out of here, okay? Get out of the woods. Get out of here as fast as you can. Okay?"

'''

Briella looked back over at Peter after Stiles left when he got a call from Lydia. She had apparently fallen asleep on the bed so Stiles decided to just not wake her up. But that meant that she was left alone with Peter of all people.

She grabbed onto her phone to see that Lydia had most likely called her and that Stiles answered using her phone. Briella glanced at Peter again before her phone rang. It was a group call between her, Scott, and Stiles.