Lil update

Hi besties,

So basically girlies, I'm gonna rewrite this story because I just don't like the way I've written it.
Not rewrite the plot, but just like, the way I've written it, I want it to sound and look a bit more polished and consistent.

Also, I'm gonna switch up a few details and I'm gonna make some characters a lot more like proper characters you get me lads?
I feel like a few are just one dimensional and I want them to be more because HOPEFULLY I want to do another fanfic spin off of this and maybe they'll come in. I just want it a bit more structured with structured proper well written characters, so it feels more PROFESSIONAL AND ALL THAT. Author things🥰🥰.

Also, I'm giving the main bitch a fancast FINALLY, because I feel like I've found the perfect one, she's exactly what I envision the m/c. My mum was watching Osman and I was like omg, THAT'S IT.
So the fancast for her is Özge Törer, (just envision her with curlier hair though.)

I'm wrapping this fanfic up, so even though I want to update it as quick as I can, I want it to be proper and not rushed, so the last few chapters will probably be longer.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT A HAPPY OR SAD ENDING.
I AM STILL TORN WITH HOW IM GONNA END IT.

Also, if you do want to reread it, don't be surprised if things start to change a little, they're not going to be DRASTIC changes but there will be some. But also if you don't want to reread because effort, then duh, makes sense, don't blame you bestie, I'm lazy too.

ANYWAYS LOVE U ALL
bye now me trains just arrived and I'm on my way to scouseland.

Ta ra x