Chapter 4

AFTER DINNER

Author's POV

Thomas. The fresh man earlier at the cafeteria whom Y/n noticed was wearing a hoodie, walked down the hallways. An uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"I ate a lot. I finished the food tray. How am I still hungry?" He whispered to himself.

Thomas took a sharp turn to the hallways to reach the elevator when Harrani blocked his way. He turned to see her minions surrounding him too.

"Thomas the train! What are you doing here out all alone?" She teased him whilst pushing him towards the others.

"I have done nothing wrong to you, Harrani." Said Thomas. 

His head bent down, not making a single glance at her. 

Harrani raised her brow and snickered. "Do me a favor and I'll let you go."

Thomas smirked. Thinking she won. 

"I like how you're faking your confidence Harrani."

Harrani backed away with gasp." You dare speak to me like that? You do know I'm the student council's vice president, right?!"

"Yeah, a stupid one at that." Thomas flatly replied.

Harrani kicked Thomas in the stomach and used her arm to twirl him around and choke him. Thomas held on to her shoulders while the others were cheering and calling him names. His heartbeat raced and his neck restricted.

Harrani tightened her grip. "What are you going to do, Thomas?!  Call your mommy and daddy to come fetch you? Huh?"

A series of laughter broke off in the middle of the hallway and they chanted fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Thomas' vision blurred and averted to Harrani's arm around his neck. Her cherry perfume engulfed his nostrils and he licked his lips.

"What now Thomas, huh?! You're gonna die a loner– OW!"

Harrani screamed in pain and her knees gave out. All of them watched in terror as Thomas sunk his teeth on her arm. Her flesh tearing and seeping through her skin.

"Please! Anyone! Get this thing off me!" Harrani shouted but her minions ran off. Leaving her alone with her classmate.

Harrani was on the verge of passing out when she saw a pair of combat shoes coming towards them. Suddenly, Thomas stopped chewing on her arm and scurried off to the lift. Frantically pressing on the buttons to his floor.

"Help me." She hoarsely begged. Attempting to crawl but her body felt numb.

A soldier bent down on one knee and checked her pulse on her neck. He turned her so she's not laying sideways and raised her arm. Only then did she see who it was. The soldier that announced something earlier at the cafeteria.

"Sergeant Nicholai!" A medic came rushing towards them.

The said Nicholai sighed. "Bring her to the infirmary. No word will ever leave this circle, you hear me?"

"Yes sir." The medic nervously answered.

"Good."

To be continued...