Chapter 75

Y/n groaned after Nicholai slammed her to the ground. Bruises starting to show on her abdomen and arms.

"Fuck."

"How does it feel to lose your powers, Y/n?" Nicholai gripped her neck and held her up the wall. Choking her.

Y/n tried to wiggle her way out but she's been fighting for too long now and her body's not rejuvenating.

"Go to hell." Y/n spit at him and wrapped her legs around his neck and spun him around, causing him to release her.

Nicholai laughed maniacally when he saw Y/n huffing and puffing while lying on the ground.

"You bioweapons think you're all mighty but look at you now!"

He kicked Y/n's stomach again.

" Your nothing without your precious powers!" Nicholai kicked her again, and again, and again, and again and...

"NICHOLAI!" A punch landed on his face without warning.

Nicholai stumbled and Jill lunged at him, hitting his shoulder with her knee and landed back to the ground. She aimed her gun at him and fired but it only slipped through his shoulder plate.

"Fucking hell." Jill cursed under her breath.

Jill shot him again but his bulletproof vest stopped the bullet. Jill sighed and holstered her gun.

"Guess no guns then. I'm wasting my ammos."

Nicholai laughed. "You haven't changed Miss Valentine."

" I did. Just not for you." Jill stood her ground. " Just tell me if you want S.T.A.R.S, and I'll give you S.T.A.R.S."

Nicholai chuckled as he charged at her, aiming his fist to her stomach, she ducked and swinged her right leg causing Nicholai to fall. Jill was about to attend to Y/n when Nicholai grabbed her foot and   pulled her away from Y/n, twisting it.

"Fuck you!" Jill bent down and grabbed Nicholai's knife and stabbed his arm, causing him to loose his grip on her. When Jill already carried Y/n bridal style, Carlos arrived and saw Nicholai removing the knife on his arm and getting up to stab Jill.

"Oh no you don't." Carlos began to run and barraged Nicholai.

"Ah, Carlos." Nicholai laughed as he prepped his knife with his dominant hand, regaining his balance.

"Carlos, how much do you think it will cost if we sell that Bioweapon to the black market?" Nicholai teased.

Carlos groaned. "I ain't got time for your bullshit."

Nicholai dashed towards him with his knife, Carlos crouched and hugged Nicholai's torso as he plunged the guy against the wall. Nicholai groaned as he swung the knife to Carlos' head, cutting his hair slightly. Carlos evaded another attack and punched him in the stomach.

Nicholai pushed him and flinged the knife, slashing Carlos's sleeve. Carlos hissed in pain and returned the blow by uper cutting Nicholai's face, while he's unsteady, Carlos went behind him and elbowed his back. Nicholai yelled and flailed the knife sidewards. Carlos bent to avoid and headbutted Nicholai, causing him to drop the knife.

Carlos got a bit dizzy but didn't forget to kick the knife away from his enemy. When Nicholai raised his left leg at him, Carlos did a sidestep and punched him in the face. Carlos didn't stall for time as he barraged him again, carrying him in the air and slamming him to the ground.

"Eat this dickface." He went on top of the man and started punching him back to back.

"You.."

POW!