6|Brawl Stars

[Edgar's pov]

It's been almost a month since I've been working in this park. I knew quite well about this place now, but fuck that. I wish I can stay at home instead of being the cashier and receiving money all day and hearing Colette chuckling all over the shop. But I need money, and this job is perfect for it. There's no fun with phone. Music tastes boring as I continue listening to the same 77 albums. I missed running around the towns and looked at the stars in the sky, not those damn fake starr.

Today was another Sunday. Ugh yes. Sunday. No work. I woke up late today and took a quick shower, then I began painting my nails, and making my eyes sharper with an eyeliner. The house is almost finished with decorating. Black. As I was looking at my emo aesthetic house, my phone made a "ding" sound. Colette texted me. She never did that before.

C: Heyyyy Ed! Do ya wanna join Brawl Stars' duo showdown later? I FINALLY GET THE CHANCE!
E: what's that?
C: omg u dunno?  Wait I'll send you a link. You read it and when ya done, TELL ME OR I MAY GO ALONE! OOOO MAYBE MY TEAMMATE WILL BE THE SPIKE??!?

I rolled my eyes at her crazy text. Brawl Stars? What's that? I clicked the link and I was in complete shock.

Brawl Stars
The best entertainment competition.
Brawl Town! This is a battle for brawlers! Win you matches while brawling and win trophies! Everyday, there will be new maps, and each mode two maps. Infinite chance to play, but only if you are one of those brawlers. Or else, you have to fill in the form, and hurry! Only 10 non-brawlers will be able to join the matches a week. If you still can't get in, one last thing: pray that your lucky friend will bring you along.

Wish you the best luck on participating our Brawl Stars battles.

Supercell.

That'll be fun.

E: bring me along.
C: Aw Mr.Grmupy is craving for fun!
E: when will our showdown start?
C: Ours will be on Friday. I've already told Griff to I'll be off!
E: ok thanks.
C: Ahhh I'm sooo exciting! Maybe I should bring along my scrapboooook!
C: I knew it! Awesome huh?
C: it's alllllmost a week before our turn and I'm already hyped!!!!
C: ugh fine keep ignoring me :(
C: Just kidding! I'll keep annoying you LOL!
C: Oh and Emz will come too! Maybe she'll find Poco? In case u dunno, Emz' a brawler!
C: I guess she prefers home :P She doesn't brawl much.
E: whatever.

I spent the rest of my day staying at home and watched some series of shits, wasting my time. I made a few sandwiches as dinner since I suck at cooking, so I just make some simple and eatable stuff.

Brawl Stars. Brawl Stars.

I wish I can be on Friday soon.

That's my last thought before sleep.

[The next day, working.]
I gotta admit, Monday is blue. It's boring and I'm listening to the debut album of Bad Randoms again. Ugh. We Won't Cooperate. Again.

"Edgaaaarrrr!" Colette shouted, when it was lunch break. "Do you have any preparation for Brawl Stars? I'm sooo nervous already! It's not too soon to talk about it, right?"

I nodded. She was as nervous as me.

Preparation.