53|Just Wanna Dance

[Colette's pov]

"Give me your hand?" Edgar said. His eyes were sparkling and his smile was welcoming.

I chuckled and held my hand to his. He took it and pulled me to him until the space vanished between us. Then Edgar gently kissed my forehead with his right hand tucking a string of hair behind my ear. His finger traced to my jaw and lifted it up so that our eyes could meet. "Wanna dance?"

I smiled and nodded. Then-

"COLETTE!"

"H-huh? What?" My eyes flew opened once I heard Emz yelling, feeling kind of sad the dream didn't continue. Am I really that needy...ugh...I shook off my thoughts and bounced to the living room.

"Did anything happen?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes, following a yawn.

"The newspaper! You need to look at it! Well umm..maybe after you done cleaning up." Emz laughed sheepishly as she saw my sleepy face.

"Hmm...fine..I kinda wish I could sleep a lil' longer..." I yawned again and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Well...that dream, is kind of fun, I guess." A blush sneaked onto my face and I immediately splashed some cool water to my face. I rolled my eyes at myself in the mirror, "But Ed will never do that, will he?" Chuckling at my own thinking out loud, I started brushing my teeth.

It's already June! Today was the 3rd of June, a lovely Saturday. Oh I love June, always so bright and warm! Well, maybe a little too warm and it rains even more often, but I still enjoy it. An umbrella is a need already and I'm not complaining about that at all. Hearing the raindrops always puts me in a good mood. Anyways, Edgar and I had been doing well. We'll watch the firework shows on Fridays and sometimes I'd get him a can of soda and he would give me milkshake before the show. It's pretty peaceful recently, I'd say. I won't mind if it kept in this way!

"Food's ready! Quickly get reaaaaady!" Emz shouted again.

I gotta speed up! I instantly changed into my working suit and grabbed my bag, then I ran to the living room again. "Coming!"

As I got into the living room, there were 2 newspapers lying on the table as well as the breakfast. I raised an eyebrow as Emz excitedly waved at me, holding one of the newspapers in her hand.

"What's going on? Newspaper? You read that?" I teased her as I sat down and picked up a fork.

"C'moooon, being the gossipy girl I am, I do read newspapers to get information!" Emz pouted, "But that's not the main point!"

"Hm, yeah?" I stuck some mashed potatoes into my mouth. Tasty as always!

"Well, look at this part!" Emz smiled as she pointed a small notice at the right side of the newspaper.

Brawl Town: Newest Opening Tomorrow!
It's been months of hardworking of all the workers. And we're very excited to tell announce a new, massive building to everyone in Brawl Town:
The Museum Of Brawl Stars

WHAT. WHAAAAAAT!

Tomorrow, the fourth of June, would be the day when it opens! Huge surprise, we assume? Our legendarily original brawlers will be there to start this blast, including Shelly, Colt, Nita, Leon, Bo, Crow, Spike, and so on! Don't hesitate to come along and see all the evolution of Brawl Town, brawlers, updates, inventing of Brawl Pass, Starr Mystery and more!

The creator of this new museum, never let us to know his name. However, this mysterious Mr. Unknown told us, "I cannot ever leave this Brawl Stars Fandom. Living in Brawl Town over years and years, I think it's a need for me to tell the folks about this legendary game. So irreplaceable, and always makes me excited no matter what happens. It's a tough time when the non-brawlers are being toxic and even there was a revolution. Not everyone know about this, and I, believe that it's not anything to forget: the difficult past of our rosy presence."