66|Magical

[Colette's pov]

It's been over a week.

It's been over a WEEK?

13th of August and it's a beautiful Sunday. It's been a whole week? I was yawning while brushing my teeth but that idea literally woke me from the inside out. The whole week. THE WHOLE WEEK, Edgar and I wouldn't speak for more than 10 words a day. What? It's a week already?

I splashed water to my face and walked out of the bathroom, refreshed.

"G' morning!" I smiled happily as I walked pass the kitchen and saw Emz cooking. Hmm it smelt awesome already!

"Just 5 more minutes!" Emz yelled back.

"Alright!"

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

It's him!

I quickly picked it up and typed down something. Hmm...so he wanna go out at lunch time?

"Phew...I thought I was gonna be freaking late! I woke up around 9:30 today and I was like, 'Oh no! I still got a bunch of things to do today!" Emz laughed as she placed 2 neat plates on the table of the living room.

"Please, you just woke up half an hour ago? You look like you've been getting ready for a show for hours." I chuckled.

So yep, I woke up around 10 am today and lunch was only a few hours away, so the breakfast was simple, well also because Emz was still tired.

"And THEN- Ahem, wait wait, sorry." Emz stopped herself and quickly drank some warm water.

As you could imagine, we had way too much fun on karaoke. We found Poco, Amber, Lou, and 2 more people to come with us and literally threw a party. We sang and blasted music all night and ordered so much food. It's one of the best nights ever and I was totally not drunk! Well, maybe a lil' bit. I mean, I thought a cocktail wouldn't do much on me? Emz had so many duo songs with Poco and I swear, I filmed SO MUCH that day. She was crazier than me! She literally drank 5 shots straight and still be able to dance better than anyone else. It's a huge surprise that she could still talk the next day.

"Oh by the way, Emz." I said and she nodded, motioning me to continue. "I'm gonna hangout with Carl today!" I grinned.

"Oh my, is he finally gonna make his moves?" Emz excitedly chirped. "Please, a weird ship and I love it!"

"I know! I can't wait for it to officially happen!" I hummed. How exciting to meet him! "And he said he wanna see me at lunchtime."

"Ohhh that's PERFECT! I know you'll handle it well, good luck!" Emz winked. "Please he is totally into- sorry." She coughed slightly and took another sip from the water again. "The Friday was craaaazy."

I laughed, "C'mon it's so much fun! We gotta be thankful our throats aren't breaking."

"Mhm, I can still talk, I'm so happy about it." She giggled.

[4 hours later.]

"So, what do you think, Colette? Do you think umm...y'know. I'm so bad at this." Carl shook his head while we were leaving the eatery.

"Please, a pearl! You're definitely gonna do it well, I promise." I smiled assuringly. "If that's it then...maybe I'll leave?"

"Um- wait! Uh...I still need some help." Carl held his head with a hint of blush. "I think you know her better since..you know. You know all brawlers so well."

"Mhm? How can I help you?" I stopped my footstep and listened to him carefully.

"I-I don't even know what color Jacky likes. How am I gonna mine something I think she'll like? I need your help." He stated clearly.