37|Cards

⚠️ WARNING: Slight Smut.

[Colette's pov]

Edgar was walking on the road with me. I kept talking about the days we've been through and he was smiling slightly while listening to me. It was alright until he stopped walking.

"Is anything wrong, Ed?" I pouted lightly and he only frowned.

I giggled seeing him deep in thoughts, and a fun idea suddenly popped up in my mind. What about teasing him a bit? I tried to hold my laughter and walked closer to him. Edgar was still looking at the ground with his eyebrows almost connecting.

I leaned to him and started softly kissing his neck, pulling his scarf a bit looser. His eyes suddenly widened and looked at me with a hint of blush. He looked away again and tried to pull up his scarf. "D-don't do that..." His voice was so nervous, and maybe even cute.

I tried not to laugh out loud, and continued placing small kisses on his neck. This time, I hardened it a bit and licked it softly. He groaned quietly and held me even closer. "You know we're still on the road..." He said, but he didn't seem if he wanted me to stop. I chuckled, "Then pay attention to my talking and stop zooming out." I tried to be angry, and failed immediately.

His expression suddenly changed, and a smirk appeared on his face. "Is that what you want?" He looked down to me as I curiously looked back. "Yeah... I guess?"

Edgar laughed lightly. Oh God that laugh. I live for it.

Suddenly, he picked up me bridal style, and ran to the grassland where we once star gazed. "Wh-what're you doing?" I looked at him, shocked. He only laughed and put me down again once we were on the grass. Before I could sit up, he pushed me down and his body above mine. He lifted my chin up to meet his blue eyes, filled with love and..lust.

Before I could react, he pressed his lips against mine firmly and didn't let me to let go. He put one of his hand on my neck, which brought me shivers but joy at the same time. Sharing a few kisses, he stopped and looked at me with a smirk. "I'm giving you all my attention." The kisses weren't anything sweet and from pure love. They were more...passionate and lustful. Something I've never tried.

He bit my lower lip and I moaned softly from the sudden bite, feeling all the butterflies in my body flying. He made me all nervous but excited. He make me feel all the feelings I could ever feel. Yet I crave for some more...some more of him.

Edgar stopped kissing me, and moved down to my neck, softly kissing it. "Edgar...it's...oh God..." I had no words to describe the feelings. His hunger yet never stopped. From small kisses, he moved a little further. Firstly he deepened the kiss, and then started sucking my skin. My breath quickened and his lips never left me.

I could barely hear Edgar saying things between kisses. I bet there were a trace of hickeys on my neck right now. "Don't ever..." I bit my bottom lips to control myself from dipping myself into his hunger. "Tease something...you can't handle." His voice was surprisingly low and steady.

Edgar only smiled and kissed on my lips again. His tongue trying to enter my mouth...

Somebody stroked my hair gently.

"Colette, you okay?"

I woke up.

Edgar was sitting in the bed, looking at me with concern.

What kind of dream was that...

He frowned slightly as I was still in my own thoughts. "Well uh..." How am I going to start with this? "I'm fine. Just having a...weird dream." I smiled. My head was still on the pillow with a duvet covering up to my chin.