5|He's Cool

[Colette's pov]

It's the nighttime after the beautiful firework show. It's AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I'VE HEARD THAT THERE WILL BE A FIREWORK SHOW ONCE A WEEK AND AHHHHH I SWEAR I'LL BE CRAZY EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY!

Hahaha I'm really crazy. Anyway, I went back to home with 6 stuffed toys and I loooove them! So cute! As I'm drown in my thoughts, I was back to home. I rang the bell and Emz came out.

"Have your date with your boy?" Emz teased and chuckled.

"Well Emz! He doesn't like me! We're just friends!" I pouted but we soon bursted into laughter.

"Alright. Glad you have fun. Get in and we can watch something and chill?" Emz suggested.

"Oh my God Suuuurrreee! You know I never say no to you bestie." I giggled and got into the house.

After taking a short bath, I changed into my most comfortable Spike pajamas and Nita shoes. Aww I love the texture of the fluffy pajamas it's sooooo comfy!Emz was just wearing a black hoodie, but looked cute on her. I went to her room for movie and chill. She's the best at choosing movies! "Oooor maybe I should bring some snacks?" I asked, feeling a little tired and needy of sugar. "Yeah sure. I'll get something too." Emz said and stood up.

I hopped back to my room and looked at my scrapbook again. Spike is sooo cute and Piper is just gorgeous as ever! Oh maybe I should make a page for Edgar too?

Then I opened my cute diary, with a cover of glittery papers and stickers.

Dear Diary,
Just had the BEST DAY EVER! Edgar has been nice and we even watched firework shows together! Aww and he also got me soooo many stuffed toys! I should thank him tmr. I guess Edgar and I will be good friends. He's cool. And Gotta have some movie and chill! Emz is da best! I love her with my entire heart <3
Colette*

I wrote diary and it's so much fun! It's a tough question if you make me choose between diary or scrapbook, or maybe choosing between Spike and Piper will be harder. I don't know. Books are amazing. Words are magic. I've loved it since my first memory. Art has been fulfilled in my life and I don't regret a bit. I love 'em all. I swear if there's a clone of me, you can easily figure out the real me because I'll be drawing and reading and writing all. The. Time.

Oops! It's been half of an hour. I quickly grabbed some chips and popcorns on my desk and hopped back to Emz' room. "Sorry Emz! I'm so hypnotized by my booooks!" We both giggled and we sat on her bed, and started watching the movie.

Awww the movie made me cry so bad. How can he just left her there alone? Glad she found the one and I'm so happy at the end. I feel like love can actually be simple. You shouldn't make it complex.

After watching that lovely movie, I started chatting with Emz. "So, what do you find about the superstar Lola?" I asked and grinned.

"Well well well. Her ex is a psychopath, remember? And now turns out that she gets back with that crazy dude! He literally just came out from the hospital because of his stupid mental health!" Emz exclaimed.

"Well, why is she so hard to let go? Can't she just move on?" I thought out loud. Is love really that complicated?

"I guess maybe when you fall in love one day, you'll understand. Just like my undying crush on Poco, which he never knew. It's harder than I expected to let go. He'll never see he sings me to sleep, every night on the radio..." Emz sighed, and chuckled again, "Sorry I'm so lost in my thoughts."

I felt bad for my poor Emz. She's a sweet lady. Poco will love her and he knew her.

I didn't hesitate to hug her warmly until she pulled away. "Okay thanks Colette. Now ya wanna know another crazy fact?"