15|Solo Showdown II

[Colette's pov]

Since the event of Brawl Ball, Edgar and I would play together once a week! It's the best thing ever! I guess I might be a brawler too if I train harder,but work first! I love Starr Park with ALL my heart. I guess. For Mr.Grumpy, he plays different modes on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It felt super nice to live this life right now!

Another month passed so fast and it's mid-November. Another Saturday! I giggled at myself as I woke up and saw my messy self in the mirror.

"Emz! I'll be there in 5 minutes!" I hurried to change into my uniform then jumped to the living room.

Emz gave me a warm smile and we had breakfast together.

"So, are ya gonna join Edgar tonight?" Emz asked while putting a spoon of omelet into her mouth.

"Well,uh, yep! I'll be spectating him! I only join once a week and it's using a lot of energy from me..It's fun to watch though. Edgar is getting better and better!" I grinned after swallowing a sausage.

We both had a nice chat then I packed my stuff and left home to Starr Park.

When I got there, of course, Edgar was storing things already.

"Ehyyyy Edgar!" I yelled happily at him and walked past him to put up things together. Edgar, as usual, didn't glance at me once, but it was fine. I knew I shouldn't be falling for him, but he was just...different. He had deep secrets, and I want to help him, but yeah I did wrong. I accidentally cared about him more than I planned to do. Ending up..liking him, much, too much.

The work started soon, and ended soon. It's soon evening again. Nothing really happened. Edgar was still...I don't know, distancing us, like how he was a month ago. I didn't bother him because he looked very reluctant to speak about his own story. Starr Park is still nice as ever though! I saw Leon once again today and accidentally caught him held hands with Jessie! I wonder how would Pam react? And Nani too?

"Bye Ed! I'll be spectating later!" I shouted and waved at him. He nonchalantly nodded and I bounced back to home.

"Emz! Will you be there tonight too?" I asked while having dinner, looking at Emz who was smiling, probably texting Poco.

"Oh my God yes! Colette I did it! Poco asks me out tonight!" Emz exclaimed and looked at me with a fan-girling smile. Hey that's MY smile! I laughed at my own though but still pretended to pout.

"Did you listen to me?" I raise an eyebrow and freaked out Emz.

"Oh I'm sorry! I was...busy, y'know! Pardon?" Emz said nervously. Her face burning red.

I giggled. "It's okay. I assume you won't go to spectate Edgar with me tonight?"

"Colette, then ya wrong. Poco asks me to play with him today! Oh my God and he found another teammate already! He said then we can chill together and something. I'm so excited!" Emz said and grinned mad hard.

"Aww you two look like you're dating already! Gosh Emz don't forget me if you get married!" I pout playfully.

Emz blushed hard and made a nervous smile. "Colette! It's too soon! We're just going to be teammates and that's all." She tried to sound chill but failed successfully.