13|His Behavior

[Colette's pov]

Sunday night is the night for girls! Ahhh I'm so happy for Edgar! He becomes a brawler just in one day! He's amazing! Anyway, after heading back home, I took a shower, a lovely long shower. Then Emz came back too. Let the night began! I chuckled at myself, then got the diary that I exchange with Emz daily. Normally I'll write at night and she'll write in the morning.

You ask wasn't I mad at Emz for sneaking and taking away my personal diary? Well, not really. More like,I'm relieved. At least I don't need to hide any feeling in front of Emz, even about Edgar. She knows my special feeling for him, but he doesn't know, so I guess that's fine?

I know Edgar isn't really...towards me, and I understand that completely. I find him...special. He isn't like anything I've met before. He's cold, and almost emotionless. He must've had a tough time so I don't blame him. He's still my worker, plus a guy friend. So I'll try to like him as much as possible, but now...I feel like I've liked him a bit too much.

I guess that's enough, huh?

I started writing the exchanging diary as Emz take a bath. She usually would scroll through her phone and take a long bath so I usually have a lot of time when she's using the bathroom.

Dear Diary, Dear Emz,
I'm still sooo hyped for Edgar! He's so awesome and cool, isn't he? I'm really grateful I know him. Anyway, I've collected some more braaawlers' pins! They're so generous to me and that's the moment I knew I've chosen the right community to stan. They're all the best! (Bonus marks for Piper and Spike, hehe!) I guess that's alllll. I love you forever and always, Emz! Plzzzz talk to me sooooon! Also, how's your crush going after meeting Poco.. t w i c e?

I closed the diary and giggled a bit, then I hopped to Emz' room and put it on her desk.

When Emz had finished, we laid on the couch together and watched another new series of drama. I'll never bored over these! The night passed really soon. It's almost 1 am again and I sighed dramatically.

"Ugghhhhh Emz I MUST sleep! I don't wanna hurry on a long Mondaaaaay!" I said, and faked a fall on her.

We both giggled and chatted a little more, then I yawned and headed to my bedroom.

Sweet dreams, both me and Edgar, please.

[The next day, morning.]

I woke up before the alarm clock, wow!

The morning was nice and cool, though I didn't really have any nice dreams. It got colder than usual today. Lovely, but cold.

"Colette, you sure you aren't gonna wear one more jacket, or a scarf? It's cold!" Emz reminded me of a nagging mother. I chuckled and answered, "No need, Emz! I'll be fine!"

Before I stepped out, my mind flashed back that precious moment, when Edgar put that scarf around me...that feeling was enchanting.

I shook off all my thoughts, and bounced to Starr Park. I then saw Edgar, absentmindedly looking out of the window, with cheek on his hand.

I softly giggled, then walked quietly, and slowly, to him, making no sound. My mouth after touched his hair, then I screamed out. "Raaaaawwwwrrr!" I made a bear roar, and it woke Edgar perfectly.

"Ahhhh!" He screamed out, and when he turned around and saw me, his emotion suddenly disappeared and rolled his eyes. "That's childish." He murmured. And stood and started working.

"Sorry, but your scared face is sooo funny to see!" I chuckled, then I stopped laughing as I focused a bit more on him. He looked tired...he always does, right? But something was on his mind, I just know it. "Edgar?" I called out again, and he turned around to look at me again, annoyed. "What?"