45|Coma II

[Edgar's pov]

Feeling like a mess, I didn't even want to open my eyes.

My head hurt, and I felt like I lost all the energy from my body. What's going on...

"You worth no shit."

Shit.

"Get the fuck away." "Edgar, do I need to repeat my punishment again?" "You dropped my fucking glass!"

Please, not again.

"LEAVE! I DON'T HAVE A CHILD LIKE YOU!" "THAT'S WHY YOUR FATHER WILL RUN AWAY!" "YOU have been the problem. Always have been."

I was still closing my eyes. Darkness overtook me and the voices...were back. I thought I could get away from this...it hadn't happened for a whole month...The voices again, rang loud in my head, just like when you use headphones and turn to the loudest volume, but you couldn't make it silent again. And the loud volume somehow gets even louder but you can't get away from this.

"You're so ungrateful." "I'm just trying to make you a better kid!" "Why can't you do well like other kids?" "You're crying? I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT FEELS SAD!"

Stop it...God someone stop it please....

"Edgar, don't you dare tell anyone about it." "No one will believe you." "You are worthless, remember."

STOP!

I mentally yelled louder than ever, but my whole body still felt numb and weak...

I need to escape...I can't fight it....

Edgar, wake up.

Edgar, wake the fuck up.

Don't you wanna live?

Don't you wanna see her again?

Don't you wanna stay with Colette?

Colette.

Colette...

Colette.

My eyes slowly opened.

The vision in front of me turned clear from blurry. I was...in a white room. Where am I? I moved my head a little bit, and then a strong pain hit my head. I flinched immediately. "Geez...what the hell?"

"Ugh..." I groaned as the headache wouldn't leave me alone. I sat up a little bit and my back leaned on the head, my head on the wall. I took a few deep breathes and looked around. Most of the things were white here. The walls, the ceiling, the door, the bedsheets, all white as hell. A window was on my left. I turned to look out of the window, seeing the grey sky. Spring...probably gonna rain a lot.

I looked at the clock, 3 pm.

3 pm?

I put my hand over my head. Wait. I stopped moving as I knew I wasn't touching my hair. Bandage. I slowly moved my hand over my head again. Yes, that's definitely bandages. I sighed and just sat there and looked out of the window. I'm in a hospital's ward. And I didn't even know how I got here. What do I do now...I wonder if...

Is Colette alright?

I fucking hurt her again...is she gonna be mad at me? Or will she just disappear? She's living, right? She'll live...

A knock on the door...Colette?

"Hello, you're Edgar, right?" What're you even thinking? That's obviously a nurse. The nurse asked.