41|The Blossom Season

[Edgar's pov]

A week passed. And today, was the 20 of March. The day when spring officially begins.

Riiiiiiiing.

I groaned and got up to turn off the alarm clock. So it begins....I sighed and left my bedroom after wrapping the scarf around me. Then I got downstairs and freshened up myself quickly before breakfast. I simply ate 2 eggs, a few pieces of bread and a banana. It's not the best choice for breakfast, but it gave me enough energy so, yeah.

I checked if I forgot anything for work. Okay...I guess I didn't forget anything. I grabbed my backpack and closed the door of my house. Then I headed to Starr Park.

Once I got in, I noticed there were so many changes that I didn't pay attention to. Goodness, I woke here. How come I did not notice? The whole park's theme color was purple, yellow and green, with some other bright colors. Everything gave a strong spring vibe and was quite nice to see. My eyes wandered around the park, until I got to the gift shop.

"Heeeeey Edgar!" Colette already connected her phone to the speaker and was blasting music. She looked up from her phone and gave me an excited smile.

"Who got you smiling like that?" I chuckled and started stocking some more new products that just arrived today.

"Ooooh the events! We'll get the chance to see the opening of The Blossom Season! It'll be at 1:15 pm, which is on our lunch break! Griff told me about that earlier." She chirped, and hummed along the melody.

"Alright. We still got like 45 minutes before the work even starts. Slow down." My lips curled up into an amused smile as Colette swayed with the music as she cleaned the windows.

"Ed, ya coming to the opening, right?" Colette asked and looked at me hopefully.

Uh... "Well umm...depends. I just want to get this thing over." I stated.

"Oh pleeeeaaaase, come with me? Pretty please?" Her eyes were blinking like an innocent puppy.

"I can't keep promise, Cole..." I said, still not sure.

Colette pouted and looked up to me. She then hit my chest with her head and just stood there in silence. Her white hair was close to me enough for me to notice she had perfume on.

"Woah, you got perfume?" I smiled lightly. "It's just another new zone opening."

"Yeah...it's a Monday and my mood wasn't the best, so I wore the perfume that Emz bought for me." She murmured. Her face still on my clothes. "But don't change the topic! You going or not?"

I rest my chin on her head. "Hm..." I got an idea. "Only if you say yes to my next quest."

Colette looked up to me curiously, "What's that?"

I smirked slightly, "Nah, you gonna agree with it first. Deal or not?"

Colette sighed in defeated, "Fine fine fine! I'll do whatever you tell me to. Just go and witness the new opening with me! She blinked exaggeratedly.

I smiled lightly and gave her a small hug, whispering to her ears.

"Stay with me tonight."

I could sense Colette immediately tensed up. I pulled back to look at her, stunned and blushing. She instantly took a step back and a shy smile appeared on her face. She tucked a string on hair behind her ear. She looks cute..

"W-well I wasn't expecting that...haha..." Her face only turned redder.

I chuckled at her reaction, "It's just an overnight. I promise we won't do anything strange." I said and held her right hand close to my face, and gave it a small kiss. Geez, is it too cheesy? I don't really mean anything.