51|Evil

[Edgar's pov]

"Ugh...what- oh." I lowered my voice as my head lifted up from a pillow. Colette was leaning against the wall, sound asleep. Her mouth was opened, snoring slightly.

Hm...it wasn't a good idea.

I put away the pillow from her legs and got up from the bed. Looking at the clock, it was 9:21 pm. So I slept for around 2 hours...

I turned off the lights and left my bedroom quietly. I'm not gonna wake Colette. Too much happened. I decided to go take a shower since I haven't done it after getting back home. Luckily I put some clothes in my bathroom. I thought as I walked to the bathroom.

I took around 10 minutes to shower. Mostly trying to shower off some weird ideas and brush off everything that happened. Sometimes I really wish I could just shed my skin along with the bad memories and grow a new one. Dang, did Colette break into my mind or something? Why would I think like that? The water was warm and refreshing. After finishing showering, I grabbed a towel to dry myself and simply wore a dark grey hoodie and dark beige trousers.

What am I gonna do now...I put everything in my bedroom and Colette was still sleeping inside. I guess I'll just get in one last time and grab my backpack? Hm, yeah. I sighed and went upstairs again. Then I slowly opened the door. Shit, I put the it beside the bed. Snorting, I closed the door behind me silently and walked to the bed as quiet as possible. Then I quickly took the backpack and turned to leave.

Just before I opened the door again, Colette somehow woke up.

"Ed?"

I froze. Slowly putting back the backpack, I turned around to look at Colette. Though the light was out, Colette's soft smile was still shown clearly and her eyes were half from fully opened. She yawned and rubbed her eyes wearily. She looks adorable, dammit. I slightly smiled and went to the bed again.

"Just sleep if you're tired, k?" I said and she nodded her head, but not trying to be asleep.

"I will, but I wanna stay awake for now." Colette said in a soft voice.

"Fine." I pulled her into a hug, inhaling her scent. "So what do you wanna do? It's 9 something."

"Wait, what?" Colette's eyes wide-opened and she lifted her head up. "Wait, maybe I should tell Emz I'm coming back? Or I...ugh, I don't know." She slightly pouted.

"Cole..."

"Hm?"

"You haven't finished our deal on the day where The Blossom Season started." I stated and let my finger classes her slightly tangled hair. "So..."

"Stay with me tonight?" I looked into her eyes deeply.

Colette chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Sure."

She rest her head on my chest and hugged a pillow in her arms. She murmured, "So...any plans?"

"Hm, nope." I answered quickly. Geez, Edgar, that's stupid.

"Alright." Colette smiled and got up from the bed. "You just showered, did you?"

"Uh, yeah." I looked away as I felt her gaze on me. She always has the way to make me feel all the butterflies...

"Hmm! Then Imma shower! We'll see if I get any idea later." She giggled and bounced out of the bedroom.

"Wait Cole-" Before I could finish, Colette already got down stairs. I tried to follow her but she had closed the door of the bathroom with a slight smirk. What is she up to again...she doesn't even have clothes to change.