46|Again

[Edgar's pov]

It's 2 in the afternoon and I felt drained as hell.

Yesterday after I got back home after staying in the hospital, I hadn't been getting a good sleep. I ended up staying in bed all night and just listening to the raindrops. Spring, raining all day long. I really hate it. I drank the second cup of coffee and found another new book to read. Yes, I ended up reading online, because I really didn't find anything to do. O guess the old librarian was right...I'm now reading a book.

The Tragedy Of An Emo.

Why did it feel like something I'll end up like? Whatever, I'll read it.

2 hours passed and the book was finished. Ugh, that's not even a sad ending? He simply just suicided after the betrayal of his friends? That's hella stupid. The tragedy should be he kept living and found out that the world is literally the living hell. That'll be a better one.

It's 4...should I get ready?

Hm, yeah. Maybe.

I thought for a while, and finally decided to do something that actually matters. To go and find Colette. I simply took my backpack and grabbed my umbrella before leaving the house. "Dude, don't play with the rain again." I warned my scarf and his hand made an "okay". Last time, the scarf literally tried to catch the rain and then slapped itself right into my face. "That trick isn't really fun..." I murmured to myself.

Walking in the rain made me feel annoyed. It's wet everywhere, who the hell would like it? I groaned as the wind got more and the raindrops started flying around. My jeans and shoes were totally soaked and I tried to speed up my pace. Just finished it quick...a simple visit will do all, right?

I hope I can make it up from all the damage....geez, how much I wish it could just be a dream and I'll wake up with Colette laughing?

Sighing deeply, I finally got to the door of Emz' and Colette's house.

What if Colette doesn't want to see me again? What if she becomes afraid? What id she wants to...

Give up?

Shut up, Edgar. I took a deep breath and despite all those negative and nerves, I rang the bell.

"Hello are you finding- Oh hey Edgar!" Emz opened the door and smiled at me. She quickly took a step back and opened the door wider, motioning me to step in. "It's raining heavily. What brings you here, huh? Your girlfriend?" She giggled. I felt my face heat up immediately.

Stepping into the house, the moist air made me uncomfortable. Emz closed the door behind me, "So, are you gonna find Colette?"

"Well, yeah..the last message she sent to me was...20 days ago." I murmured and put my umbrella into a bin.

"Hmm...Colette tells me that she misses you a lot." She does? Emz frowned. "She has talking about you nonstop...but she didn't text you a single word?"

"No. Not an emoji or anything." I replied. Emz handed me a glass of water as I walked to the living room, still thinking about how would Colette react.

"Cole won't be sad if she sees you, I'm very sure. So just do it! Ah yes, she told me that she's fine but the fact that you didn't text her makes her sad." Emz said nonchalantly as she sipped some tea. I didn't text her? Damn it. Maybe I should have...

"Is Colette in her room?" I asked as I drank all the water in the glass. Emz nodded and smiled, "Go find her. Just don't squeeze her so she'll feel pain, so yeah, y'know." She winked.