61|Choker

🚨 Ahem, slight smut alert. Again. :)

[Colette's pov]

Oh God...

My head felt so heavy...

"Wa...?" I rubbed my eyes and finally decided to open my eyes, revealing a bedroom decorated with grey and black. Oh my...I definitely drank too much last night. My brain kinda hurt.

How did I even get to Edgar's house?

Some kind of magic?

I could feel myself still tired, but I still got up from the bed. Did I just sleep on it all night? Not even clean my face or something? I smelt my own hair, and woah, it's terrible. "Ew..I need to find Emz to ask for help." Thinking out loud, I stepped on bare foot and-

Wait. There's a note on the desk. Out of curiosity, I walked to the desk and took a look at the note.

Hey Colette.
When you see this, I've probably left to work. I told Griff for your day off today, so get some rest. I've put your boots at the aisle which's near the door. Anyways, just like usual, I'll be back after work and I hope you're doing good.
xx Edgar

Awww that's nice of him. I smiled at the note and chose to keep it, because why not? Since he wouldn't notice...maybe I could stay at his place a little longer?

And I've forgot much memories from yesterday...How did I even get drunk?

"Wel- ow." I winced as I felt a slight pain of my neck. My hand moved to touch it. Well...I forgot to take it off?

[Edgar's pov]

So yes, I cancelled Colette's work for today since she was still deep asleep as I woke up in the morning. Griff was quite confused and he tried to call Colette, well little did he know, she didn't even have her phone near her.

It's been a few hours since the work started and um...my mind sometimes got back to Colette. She'll do well...but I'm just worried...when I slept on the couch, it's actually not too bad. Except for the fact that my brain kept repeating the scene which Colette was kissing me so passionately that I'm kind of afraid.

Her dress and accessories though...simply stunning. Alright Edgar stop what you're thinking.

"Total of 14 dollars." I muttered.

"Great! Thanks a lot." The customer replied as she took her snack, "By the way, what happened after you and Colette left the bar?"

...how does she know?

"Uh, what do you mean?" I questioned as she snorted and quickly took out her phone, typing something. Then she held the screen of the phone and showed me a video.

What the actual hell...

The video was only 10 seconds long, but the views were...over a million?

"Hey hey, see that?" It's Bull's voice.

"My bar just successfully opened a brand new door to them, huh?" He laughed. The video moved away from his face and turned to...

Colette whispering to me. My face was burning red. Her face was a devilish grin as she said something in my ear.

And the video ended. I'm sure what she was talking ...

"I kneeeew you have a thing for choker, Ed." Geez...it still got me chills even just thinking about that moment again. Her voice was completely steady and soothing, like hell, who wouldn't fall for her? Her laughter is music to ears and her smile is so devilish but angelic at the same time...