42|Dr. Edgar

⚠️ Violence and curses.

[Edgar's pov]

"Uh, you sure I'm going to wear this?" I doubted again as I looked at the large purple and yellow flower in Rosa's hands. "It's not gonna hurt, trust me!" She ensured me.

"Okay...." I took the alive plant in my hand and walked into the changing room as well as the doctor set.

Basically a white doctor shirt and dark green jeans with a pair of brown shoes. There was even a small card on the shirt, written Dr. Edgar. Well, it at least was comfortable to wear.

And then the big weird plant...I took it in my hand and it was still moving energetically.

"Edgar! Have you done changing! Others are all showing their clothes already!" Colette yelled outside.

"Just one moment!" I shouted back.

Turning back to look at the big flower that could eat up my entire head, I gulped and shivered at the thought the thought of it. The teeth looked sharp as hell and I always feel like it's poisonous because of the deadly bright colors and a smell of some kind of socks that hadn't been washed for half of a year.

The more I stared at it, the more I felt like it was staring at me back. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Fuck it. I immediately put in onto my head. Slowly, it opened its mouth and slipped down to my neck, leaving some blue liquid on my hair and face. Geez, it's disgusting. I tried to adjust my mind, but then, a sudden pain stabbed my head. I flinched and opened my eyes, then put my hand on my head...the flower didn't swallow me and it was just lying around my neck.

Where's the pain come from?

Within a moment, my sight got blurry and a loud beeeeeep sound kept ringing in my head. I was forced by the sudden feeling and I closed my eyes. What the hell...My breathing pace got a little faster.

"Ugh...make it stop!" I groaned, shaking my head.

After a few minutes, the pain finally got weaker. I took a few deep breaths and realized that I was sweating, hard. Goodness...

I can't embarrass the...

I took a napkin out of nowhere and cleaned up my face and my hair. Then I put the napkin in my pocket. Just show up a few minutes then I can take it off...Taking a deep breath, I opened the door of the changing room and walked out of it.

I spotted Colette immediately. She firstly gasped instantly when she saw me. Then she observed me from head to toe as her grin grew larger, as well as her blush.

"Uhhh...okay, I guess?" I looked at Colette.

Her eyes stared into my eyes and I could see stars in them. "You look so cool! I LOVE IT!" She exclaimed and took a few quick steps to me.

"Wow, you pull on the clothes really well, Edgar! I never doubt my mind." Rosa laughed.

I looked around and saw Nita and Leon was sticking with Bo, Jessie took out a phone and probably FaceTiming with her Pam as Meg was blushing, and Piper taking a hundred pictures with Rico.

"I guess it's time! I'll introduce your skins!" Rosa smiled as she opened up the door and signaled us to go with her. Shit, the pain is still in my head...

"Then let's goooooo!" Colette hummed and took my hand, holding it tight. "Don't get lost again, neither of us." She smiled sweetly.

"Let's go." I smiled back, trying hard to ignore the memories of the sharp pain.