67|Screaming Color

[Edgar's pov]

It's Sunday.

"Geez...why the freak...?" I sighed as I looked at the clock, showing 7:21 am. God...I wanna sleep.

I tried to close my eyes and slept again, and massive fail. I felt way more awake than I usually do. Is this a joke? I stuffed my face to the pillow. "Mhmmhmhmhmhmm..." I mumbled into the pillow and my voice was blurred. "Idontwannawakeup..."

I spent the next 10 minutes just spaced out on my bed. I'm gonna see Cole tomorrow...Is she gonna hate me more?

I don't wanna let her go...

I still want to be with her...

Guess I need to wake up.

I sat up from my bed, sighing. Then I got up to get my scarf and went straight into the bathroom.

After cleaning up myself, I had a simple breakfast and it's only 8:02 am. "So...how am I gonna spend today? No, no brawling. I'm tired of it..." I thought out loud and looked out of the window. I hope she's doing well...

I ended up looking up for nail polish online and had a few shopping list in mind. Bad Randoms hadn't been releasing anything for quite some time. I also found around 2 books to read. I hope my slow reading pace is enough to kill half of the day, I guess.

Turned out I was right.

When I finished reading the 2 books, it's already 1 pm. I didn't have any plans today, so maybe I would waste my time so I went outside.

Um, I don't plan on going anywhere, so I just took my empty backpack and brought along my earphones as I chose a random path to walk. I wandered around Brawl Stars Match. Then to the old library I used to work in and bought a few books that the librarian recommended. "It's such a glow up to see you liking books." He said. "Maybe....it's all because of her- never mind." I mumbled and quickly walked out of the library.

After that, I lost ideas to go anywhere.

Somewhere I can stay to kill my time...

Somewhere not too noisy...

Somewhere I will feel good to stay...

An idea popped up.

I instantly put my books into my backpack and then sped up my pace. It's been a while...I hope she's doing good as well.

The shop.

I hope the old woman was doing okay.

I turned a few turns and kept walking into the narrow path. Almost there...I quickened my pace again, almost close to running. She might give me some advice as well...

And here I was, standing at the front door of that old little shop of the old woman's. She's probably inside and doing some exquisite works?

Taking a deep breath, I walked in.

"H-Hello?" My voice echoed in the shop. I took a few more steps and walked around, seeing all the new arts the old woman made. The golden winged ring caught my eyes immediately. That tiger book, gosh, would anyone buy that? The matching necklaces...there were a new pair. One of it was a purple dragon and the other one was a yellow horse with wings. I looked up and saw the big dramatic hats hanging on some sticks. "Is anyone here?" I lowered my voice I didn't want to sound disturbing, but no one answered.

I frowned. She usually will be here...

Wandering around and I looked around more carefully.

The old woman wasn't here.