60|Too Memorable

⚠️ SLIGHT SMUT ALERT 🚨 (at the ending part.)

[Edgar's pov]

Well, it's 8:28 pm. And I'm still not brave enough to text Colette. Why is it so hard? I kept trying to send the message but deleted it again and again because I don't think it's good enough. It's kinda making me worried...I really hope I won't cause a mess...

Colette is definitely gonna be mad at me...

Or should I just do it? Tell her I don't even know it's her birthday?

But I do have plans...

Oh fuck it.

I'll do it.

Taking a deep breath, I wrote down some simple words and clicked "send".

E: hi Cole, are you free tonight?
C: OHHH HEYYYY
C: Yeeee I'm free wassup?
E: meet me behind the mall, BS
C: Hmmmmmmmmmmm?
E: um
E: yeah
C: Sus
C: Okaaaay jk jk lollll
C: When?
E: 9
C: Alright! See ya then :))))))

Maybe it actually wasn't that hard.

C: EMZ IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
C: Oops srrrrrr wrong person :x
E: ???
E: Emz isn't with you?
C: lol nope! She told me she's being buuuuusy :(
C: But it's okay! She gave me a reeeaaaally stylish outfit and I'm lovin' it! (Tho idk where I could wear it Q_Q)

Well I guess at least Emz still made it...but she's not with Colette?

E: then wear it
C: uUuuHhh u sure?
E: yes, tn
C: Okay! :)
E: where's Emz?
C: Good question and idk either :(
C: She said she got some problem with other people and she needed to solve it, so yeah
E: k.

Emz...I don't believe she'll be busy on Colette's birthday...or is that an excuse? Anyways, I put away my phone and began looking for the clothes I'll be wearing tonight. Very unluckily, I don't have much choice. Pretty simple reason, it's mostly grey and black. Therefore, I chose to simply wear a grey t-shirt with a black jacket, with a pair of dark blue jeans.

That's my only choice..I then headed out of the house almost instantly, taking my backpack. Alright...how is it making me so nervous? Taking a deep breath, I walked to the mall near Brawl Stars Match and looked at the time, 8:54 pm. And I didn't see a single soul behind the mall.

9:21 and I was still waiting behind the mall. I've already looked at the location of the Bull's Bar for more than 20 times. Colette? I didn't even spot any white haired.

9:30...I guess maybe she's busy? But she did tell me she'll be here...it's been almost an hour since I told her about hanging out. She'll show up...she'll show up, right? As I was looking at my phone, I finally heard something.

"Hey Ed!"

She's here. I looked up immediately and saw Colette sweating and breathing heavily. She had a slight blush on her face as she met my eyes with a smile, "Sorry...I spent quite some time building confidence to wear this really cute dress that Emz gave me today."

I don't know if the dress is cute or not, but it suits Colette so well. I seldom see her wearing sleeveless shirts, not to mention clothes. She's wearing a short black dress with a long, half transparent...coat or something? The silky coat-like thing really added an ethereal aura. She was wearing boots and somehow it wasn't too bad, matching the outfit. The choker necklace she was wearing was in golden and there was a heart shape in the middle. She also let her hair down and frankly, it's one of my favorite looks of her.