59|Memorable

[Edgar's pov]

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

What the hell? My phone kept ringing and I finally took it after it rang for like 6 to 7 times. A bunch of new messages were revealed. It's like, 4 in the morning...what the actual...

Colette?

C: [voice message: BEGINNING OF MEHHHH]
C: [voice message:SORRY I'M JUST SO HYPED]
C: [voice message:I NEED TO DO STH TODAAAAAAY]
C: [voice message:AAAAAAAAAAAA]
C: [voice message:IT'S THE FIRST TIME!!!!]
C: [voice message:I CAN'T WAIT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY]
C: [voice message:WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME IDK BUT AAAAAAAA]
C: [voice message:DUH SORRY]
C: [voice message:AHAHAAAAAAAA]
E: ?
C: OMGGGG I'M SO SORRY ED
C: I DIDN'T THINK I'LL WAKE YOU UP I'M SO SORRY IT'S 4-
C: IGNORE ME I'M FINE
C: [voice message: It feels like one of those nights~]
E: eh, I prefer you singing irl rather than on phone ~_~
C: [voice message: Sorreh!]
E: why are you whispering?
C: Heheeheeeee nothing bye! :)

Okay it just freaked me out. What happened to Colette? I decided to just wake up on this dark morning. At least I know she's awake as well...sighing, I walked downstairs to brush my teeth and freshen up myself. It's just a Wednesday? Well I guess it's not the worst way to wake up, hearing Colette's voice messages, but it just got me puzzled.

After I finished eating, it's not even 5 am. I guess I'll stay at home for a while...So I spent some time on trying on my new nail polished that I forgot when it arrived. It turned out that the dark blue mix with golden glitter was actually a good combo. It didn't have to be cool colors all the time to look good. Then I combed my hair repeatedly to kill time and took a few emo-theme pictures and almost deleted them immediately after looking at them for 5 seconds.

Whatever, I still found some ways to kill the time and it's finally half past 6. Yes it's still early but I already changed into my working uniform and got ready to leave. The road didn't have much people and I could hear everyone's footsteps clearly. After a while, the lights of the shops started to light up as well. The sky turned brighter and I could start to to hear some people chatting.

I walked slower and took my time, so when I got to the gift shop, it's 6:50 am. Uh, it's still early, but whatever. I took out my keys to unlock the door of the gift shop.

Um, well, it's already unlocked. Made sense I guess. As I pushed the door knob, a voice yelled almost instantly, "AAAAAAA HEY EDGAAAAAAAR!"

Yeah, Colette. She hugged me as she saw me entering the gift shop. Oh damn she squeezed hard. "Uh- hey Cole." I chuckled awkwardly, "You...having a good day already?"

"Yeah! I'll try my very very very best to make today memorable, indeed!" Colette giggled and bounced away to stock things.

Is today anything special or...?

The next few minutes, I stayed in silence. It wasn't really silent though. Colette was blasting music from her phone and she was bopping her head with the music. I didn't really pay attention to that. All my mind thinking was: what gets Colette like that?

[6 hours later.]

Colette was still in that hyper mode, and I still had no clue what's happening. It's almost lunch break and I could feel myself getting more confused and tired at the same time. Sometimes even inside, I could hear Colette's voice at the outside, laughing and giggling a lot. I'll hear some loud gasps and laughter from the customers too, like "Oh my, really?""Awwww bless you!" "You just made me excited as well!" "That's so cool! Good luck!"