Thank You.

Hi, so um, I'm here to draw a final full stop for the story. I know there're so many things I've told, and so many ideas I've ditched, and so many days for me to finally finish the book. I've been that kind of reader who initially waited patiently for a new update, but my desire grew less and ended up not finishing that book at all. And I hated when it happened. I never realized that one day it's me who spent months doing nothing for my own book. And so I extra appreciate everyone for still reading it, this moment, this page, this very last chapter. I can't recall when the book was started, but I'm very sure it's been at least a year. Absolutely love whenever I'm writing. Your comments are the best things ever during the whole writing session. There's an indelible mark you guys left on my heart and I think I can never forget it.

Thank you, for the people who searched up and clicked into my story.
Those who read at the very first beginning.
Those who've commented and liked.
Those who waited for my updates.
Those who gave me ideas for the story.
Those who encouraged me to continue this journey of ink and paper.
Those who loved my story and showed the greatest adore.
Those who still cared even when I hadn't updated for months.
Those who got lost in the story and felt the emotions with me.
Those who enjoyed my story like how I enjoy old movies.
Those who didn't care about my lack of creativity and language.
Those who stayed.

Special shout-out to sketchpile Aka @moxxqi. I can't imagine who I would be if I never asked that question.
@ReadGuy24. For your comments always flatter me and motivates me.
@GYDZIA. You've been one of the earliest reader.
@psngpiky. Your kindness is beyond just simply words.
@moooibs. Excuse me. YOU TRANSLATED THE WHOLE STROY  *dies from tears*
@predznak. Your comments always get me and make my days so much better. Thank you.
Epicurean_Lucky Forever thank you for everything. You are here before everything. You simply stay, and silent, and somehow that's something warm I never thought I'd need.

And of course, to every single reader. No matter early or late, finish through the whole thing or just a small peak, here for a thrilling storyline or here for a fanfic about the chemistry between Colgar. Thank you. I could've never beomce who I am. For I've learnt to care for my readers, have been loved by online strangers who care for me, have seen happiness and sadness in my new friends.

I love you all for everything you've done.
I don't think I'll ever forget this year.
It starts with an awkward lonely beginner who knows nothing but love for Colgar.
It ends with a still awkward, but loved and blessed storyteller who grows with her little fandom.

Thank you.